• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's up with disneyworld.com and reservations site?

tley

DisDad #657
Is anyone else having extreme issues in getting the disneyworld.com and the dining reservations pages to work this morning?! I have a last minute trip that I need to arrange! Doesn't WDW know this?! :goodvibes

I saw this too late, had CG in my cart, and now I can't get it to show my cart :sad2:

grrr

I saw this too late, had CG in my cart, and now I can't get it to show my cart :sad2:

grrr

Keep trying, I just booked all my ADRs...it was sketchy at times, but take a deep breath and try again! :) :goodvibes:

The entire system is trashed right now. I can't get on the GAD site, the DVC site, the passholder site, or Disney shopping.

ty tley im already a little upset as lecellier is hard to get for dinner i tried for the 23rd and all booked up looks like it ha to be a late luch then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter