What's up at Mouseplanet?

J. Thornhill

Watermouse Captain
I've noticed over the last two weeks or so that they've only been posting one or two (at the most) new articles per day. I've been missing some of my favorite reports. Anyone have the scoop? Did I miss something?

J.-

According to their boards, they are spending more time working on their resource materials, to get them ready for the busy tourist seasons coming early next year. Thus the decrease in daily feature quantity. Don't know if I buy that reasoning, but it's the most I've heard on the topic.

Also remember that Mouseplanet, and LaughingPlace, etc., are all free content sites. It costs money to run and publish content, money that ad revenue and partnerships never really covers much of. So to say that it "sucks" really doesn't acknowledge other factors at play. Enjoy it for what it is... it's free.

Now, if you want to say that Disney sucks, that's fine, because we pay for that stuff :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter