What's the weather like in June?

mickey+minnie91

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are thinking of going to WDW for our first time mid June. We live in CA, not sure what the weather is like in Florida at this time

You can find the historic high/low/average by checking "Walt Disney World" in weather.com for any date. Just click on "monthly" when you get there.

We've gone in early June, and our experience was that it was hot, but not as bad as August's kind of hot. But--rain! Deluge! Bring your ark kind of rain, but not for long (if I recall correctly). We solved that issue by taking the usual rain gear and wearing sandals that can get wet (we have Chaco's). Of course, the weather is going to do what it does; while, in my memory, the rains didn't last long for the most part, we had one Mother's day where it rained nearly all day. But counting on rainy, humid, and temps in the high 80's to mid 90's would be a safe bet.

Hot! Very hot! Terrible humidity too! And forget going out after dark to avoid the heat, because evening thunderstorms are common and often fierce.

The last time I went in June (first week) it was around 95 and humid. That trip I vowed never to go back during the summer months. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter