what's the weather and crowds like now?

tinkerpea

DIS Veteran
Hi we arrive in 4 days and was wondering what the weather is like?
Never been at this time of yr before.we always go in October..
Also was hoping for an idea of crowds :)

Thanks

I live in Florida. The days are usually nasty hot, low 90sDeg F and the sun can be too much at times. Afternoons there is usually a period of 2 to 3 hours when the rain can be a downpour. The humidity is usually around 90 percent.

Check the websites for Orlando TV stations, they all have weather pages full of details.

It is manageable though if you are prepared. Have fun. I should be at WDW on Sunday for the last day of Star Wars Weekends. I was at WDW last weekend and the crowds did not seem crazy crowded, just large. Most attractions have low wait times the last 2 hours the parks are open.

Weather is VERY hot and sticky. KEEP HYDRATED!!!

Crowds are very significantly higher than October but not quite as bad as they will be around July 4th. Expect significant lines at most attractions.

I just got back and I have gone in June for about 3 years straight now. Obviously it's hot like others have said but it's manageable. Stay hydrated, ect. Crowds were actually fine. We managed to get a lot done and normally in June that's not always the case. Great trip. Have fun! Oh...we didn't wait longer than 30 min for anything.

We are here now and there seems to be much more rain then there has been in the past during the same time of year. I've always remembered it raining, but clearing up after an hour or so. The last few days have been scattered thunderstorms all afternoon into evening.

Weather wise as PP has said, its hot and humid, so stay hydrated. Remember you can get ice water from QS were they have soda dispensers. This has helped us a great deal because we don't have to use our quick service on bottled water.

If you are not used to humidity, remember it makes it feel hotter than it really is.

Weather is VERY hot and sticky. KEEP HYDRATED!!!

Crowds are very significantly higher than October but not quite as bad as they will be around July 4th. Expect significant lines at most attractions.

Actually it's been much cooler than normal the past week. After noon rains are keeping the temps down and the evenings are somewhat cool. Lower to mid 70's. Other than one weekend it's been a mild summer so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter