What's the tiniest thing about your home that hate?

I just spilled wax on my bathroom floor. I got it all off the floor with several techniques but there is still some on the baseboard. I got most of it off and no one would probably notice it, but I see it every time I go in there. Drives me nuts!

i I hate having trash pick up on Monday / Thursday. You know the person who came up with Thanksgiving on last Thursday of November had a Tuesday - Friday trash pick schedule at his house.

My washer and dryer in the "wrong" order. The washer is on the right side and the dryer on the left. This is the opposite of every house I've ever lived in. I can't change it unless I have the pluming and gas moved.
Ours were originally reversed too, but we got long enough hookups to put the washer on the left and dryer on the right. The room was likely originally designed for top load machines.

My laundry room is too small. I would have loved it to be more of a mud room/laundry room with cubbies and whatnot.

i I hate having trash pick up on Monday / Thursday. You know the person who came up with Thanksgiving on last Thursday of November had a Tuesday - Friday trash pick schedule at his house.
I’m jealous that you have pick up twice a week! We have once a week and our cans are always FULL with a family of 5.

The curtain rail in our living room is very very slightly at an angle. You can only tell from one of the sofas but it's the sofa i sit on most often.

I’m jealous that you have pick up twice a week! We have once a week and our cans are always FULL with a family of 5.
I was thinking the same thing. Our pickup is once a week—Thursday and our recycling is only every other Thursday. I have more of an issue with the recycling—there is always overflow.

We are a family of 5 although one is usually away at college and DD #2 leaves for college in August. Maybe that will help but I doubt it.

My washer and dryer hookups are also backwards. When I had a front loader, I had to buy an Electrulux because it was the only brand where you could put the doors on either side. I went back to a top loader a few years ago.

Our balcony doesn’t have a screen door, only a glass one. And, it’s not magnetic, so I can’t even buy one of those screens you can add to a door frame. We don’t have any windows that open in our main living space and I HATE not being able to open a window in the magic time between spring and when the a/c goes on for the summer.

A couple scratches on my wood floor that I only see when I'm vacuuming. I always think it's something I can pick up.
ugh I feel this! we have bamboo hardwood, very soft and very light in colour, there is one section of floor in the kitchen by my dishwasher and food prep area that has a million nicks from knives being dropped on it, dirt collects in the tiny nicks and it drives me insane

To many things, but if I had to pick just one it would be a stain on the ceiling above the front door - it looks like someone spilled coffee on the ceiling. How does this happen you ask? The attic had condensation which made the items in the attic wet, which caused the ceiling to be wet, which caused the stain - it looks awful! Once DD18 goes to college it will be at the top of the list to fix

My 98 year old house leans to the right. There are and endless # of round toys, pencils/pens, coins and/or anything else that rolls, under all types of furniture and beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter