• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the secret?

twokids0204

DIS Dad #561
I am doing my ADR's tomorrow... but I've been looking 180 days out (just for a test).

And I can NEVER seem to secure Le Cellier for dinner. I don't get it?

Now, I've never been able to look beyond 180 (i.e 180 + 10).

How do people get into Le Cellier for dinner?

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

For Le Cellier, it's always easier to book it later in your stay because the further out you go the fewer people that have had a chance to book it. :thumbsup2

Oddly enough, for our upcoming stay, I was shocked to easily be able to book Le Cellier for our first park day! :upsidedow That never happens for me....well, until now.

I agree with the OP....I've been trying to book le cellier as a test on each 180 day for a couple of weeks..(not every day)...Since the 180 day was Aug 17th onwards it has been no availability at EXACTLY 180 days to the minute!!

They used to release some tables for 180 & 10 and then the rest on 180 exact...obviously not any more....by 180 exact ALL tables are gone!!

my secret if you cant get what you want at first is to try very often throughout the day online. You just never know when there would be a cancellation. I would go online alot throughout the day and just open up another window for dining reservations and every so often just check.

I had to book Le Cellier at 186 days (6th nite of our trip) and I was able to get a dining time within about 15 minutes of my preferred time. Of course, we'll see how the actual wait is when we get there.

Good luck!

I just booked lunch yesterday at my 180 day mark with no problem. I was able to get online about 2 min. before 6am.

I did what the other PPs have said-I figured it into our schedule on our 9th day. I got up at 5:30am on my 180 day mark (+10) & checked for that 1 first & had several choices. The farther out in your stay the less people have booked.

And...

Always keep checking online-alot.:goodvibes

We do the same as the others. Since it is our favorite place we make our reservation for the last night of our trip and we have never had a problem getting the time that we want. I did our ADRs a week or so ago and was able to get LeCellier on the last night without any trouble.

I booked it online and could only find lunch so I took lunch and kept checking back until one day I found an opening for dinner. So I switched my reservation time and the day was different too but it fell on one of the 2 days we are going to be at Epcot!

I agree, try for later in your trip.

Or try for lunch.

Or try a weird time like 4:00.

I don't think at 180 days out you'll have too much trouble getting in. It just might not be your "perfect" time.

Imade my ADR's today... as you see from my counter, we are at Day 180.

We had planned to do Le Cellier on Day day 2 (Day 181). But it was not available.

We did get it closer to the end though (day 185).

All's good in the world again.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter