• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the scariest movie you've seen?

The Ring, the first time I saw it, made me pee in my pants(not really...actually there was a girl in our theatre that did pee in her pants! haha) i was sooooo scared!!

I'm SOOOO excited for the Ring 2 to come out b/c I know it's going to creep me out!!

iansmomm said:
SAW...

OMG

I went to the movies with my DMIL, DS5 and DD16. I went with DD to see SAW, and couldnt take it. I had to go to the other movie and watch Spongebob instead with my DS! :scared1:

Oh man, I misread your post and was about to cuss you out for taking your 5-year old to see that movie. I glad I re-read the post!!

To me Saw was more gory and disturbing than actually scary. Except for the scene in Adam's apartment when the lights go out. The Ring freaked me out too. I watched it with a friend with all the lights out. Bad idea. The part that scared me the most was in the beginning when they found the girl in the closet. I screamed bloody murder.

skiwee1 said:
We just watched the Grudge tonight. This is a cheesey B movie. .

My DH and I did the same thing last night (Friday) It was strange - not what I expected. Definitally kept us on our toes, no gross gore like many other horror movies but still was missing something. Strange how it kept juming around too.

My scariest have to be any of the Halloween ones, Jason and Friday the 13th and those type. More so just for the blood and gore.

Return of the living dead and Psycho. The weird thing is that my suister and I rented these films and watched them with her daughters (think 20 something) and they thought they were lame and not scary at all. I guess our younger generation is desensitived by the gory films of present day.

Katholyn

Poltergiest
Could not sleep after watching that, i think i was about 12 at the time but i still cannot bring myself to watch it all these years later...My Mum went mad when she found out the reason for my insomnia...My brother & his girlfriend were supposed to be "babysitting" me & my niece who at the time was only 1year old & he really got it in the neck....

:confused3

Probably the Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson sex tape movie. :scared1: :blush: :faint:

I didn't really watch THAT. Honest, truly.....:rolleyes1

The Ring scared me...that girl crawling through the TV and her staggered movements really freaked me out...

My DD tells me that SAW is really scary, might rent it tonight...

I like scary movies, my DH HATES them...he thinks paying to see them is like paying for punishment.

So many movies to choose from. How about "Rosemarie's Baby. Remember the creepy old couple next door and the witches' ceremonies. Ugh.

Has anyone ever seen House of a Thousand Corpses??
I think Rob Zombie made it..

If you didnt, DONT waste your time :sad2: ITS SO GROSS and STRANGE!

JAWS...I saw it when I was 9 years old in the drive in. I had my feet up on the seat the whole time, and if I was so caught up in the movie, and realized my feet slipped to the floor, I freaked out.

The funny thing was, whenever the music started, my 14 yr old brother left to g to the bathroom!

I ended up LOVING horror movies. So, it takes alot to scare me, the closest as an adult was The Sixth Sense.

Hey Chris, great to see you!!! :wave: :cool1:

And hello to Jules here also. Have not seen you guys in ages!!!

For me, The Thing, original one, when i was a young kid. Same for Invasion of the Body Snatchers, as a kid.

Alien, The Shining, Poltergiest.

When I was younger, it was Nightmare On Elm Street.

My mom had a heck of a time getting me to go to bed after watching that movie.

DH, DS, and I just watched Saw tonight. Not really scary, but I quote my son "It's a very violent movie"

I think the last scary movie that I have seen recently has to be The Ring and that was along time ago. Rented The Grudge through Netflix, watched it with DH and after it was over he went off on me wanting to know why I got such a stupid movie for. LOL!!!!

The Exorcist. I saw that movie when I was a child, ( my parents fault!!!!!)

I'm still crept out by that movie at my age now.

Watched Saw on DVD, and didn't think it was that scary... and I am a chicken! Plus I kept thinking, Cary Elwes was MUCH cuter in Princess Bride. hehe.

The Grudge... I saw that in the theater and it freaked the living daylights out of me, I had to sleep at least one night with the lights on. It was very disturbing, I thought. I saw it with a friend, and even he was pretty freaked out. He is 27 years old!

I just watched The Grudge and it was pretty scary. I'd say it was more scary than The Ring. I think I will keep the lights on tonight..
like that'll make a difference!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter