What's the next concert you will be attending?

Kiss and Def Leppard on July 18th
Warped Tour July something (Unless I can get out of it)
One Direction in October

Justin Timberlake in a month!:yay: I've heard he puts on a great show. The best part is my cousin's step-mother bought us tickets for my cousins birthday.

A free JT concert--yes please!

To the new mom thinking about skipping the Bruno concert--my sis and cousin both saw him last year and said that is the best concert they've ever been to. I'm still kicking myself that I was too cheap to buy tickets.;)

Lady Gaga on August 8. This is the rescheduled date after she had to cancel in Seattle in May.

One Republic, tonight!!
Next week Warped Tour!!
Aug: Linkin Park & 30 Seconds To Mars
Sept: Twenty One Pilots

We've already seen Group Love & Smallpools this year. Love going to concerts! :)

One Direction with DD (10)& her friend in Aug at MetLife
Jimmy Buffett at Jones Beach the following week...

Not saying which one I'm looking forward to more :cool1:

I have 6 for sure in July; then another 2 smaller bar gigs I'd like to make

Next up; DMB on the 5th
Paul McCartney on the 9th
Festival shows (4 bands each day) on the 12th & 13th
An early show at one venue and then a late show at another on the 25th.

Then a bar set, a cruise and another band at a Fest that I'd like to see if I'm not too burnt out.

Concert - what be concert? Not in the budget this year.

OTH - DS is now working as event staff for Gillette. He's going to work Beyonce, One Direction, & Luke Bryan. He's excited about Luke Bryan but bummed about having to see/work three One Direction concerts :lmao:

I have tickets for Trace Adkins at Tioga Downs in Nichols, NY in August, I am so stoked that he is performing again! I think will be the 6th or 7th time I have been able to see him perform and each time gets better and better!

We have been to Tioga Downs!!! We have some family that lives literally right around the corner 1/4 mile away!!!

MJ

Bob Weir and Ratdog with Chris Robinson Brotherhood

Old Crow Medicine Show with Shovels and Rope

Both in August.

Just saw Jack White one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Bob Weir and Ratdog with Chris Robinson Brotherhood Old Crow Medicine Show with Shovels and Rope Both in August. Just saw Jack White one of the best shows I've ever seen.
ooohhhh, look for my DH at bobby!! i'm sure he's following that tour. and old crow medicine show got started 20 miles from where we live!! love it that they've made a name for themselves!! our company is named NorthBound Train. every time we hear wagon wheel, we change the lyrics to northbound instead of southbound!! have a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter