• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the likelihood...re AK hours?

MouseMum

Disney Daydreamer
Haven't been to WDW since 2016. What's the likelihood that park hours in Animal Kingdom will be extended from 9 to 10 pm in July? And while I have you...tee hee... how about Magic Kingdom?
TIA friends :thanks:

Magic kingdom was also pushed to 11 most nights we're there, along with a couple midnights I believe. You good!

More than likely. My June hours for AK was extended to 10:30 in early June. You'll get AT LEAST that.

Magic kingdom was also pushed to 11 most nights we're there, along with a couple midnights I believe. You good!

I’m there June 28 to July 4 and AK was just changed to 10:30pm close.
Just an FYI: last year June hours were extended more so than July. Not saying that will happen this time, but it has happened before.

However, OP I would think they will extend hours somewhat. They usually do it mid month the month before, and usually on a Friday or Monday.

They seem to be adding hours to most of the parks so the chances of the hours being extended is very good if they expect the crowd level to be high.
Unfortunately, nobody will really know until they release revised hours. Which seems to occur frequently.

Just an FYI: last year June hours were extended more so than July. Not saying that will happen this time, but it has happened before.

However, OP I would think they will extend hours somewhat. They usually do it mid month the month before, and usually on a Friday or Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter