What's the largest Family of the Day group you've seen as the at MK?

TreeSapp

That weird guest in line who'll talk to anyone.
Hi all, A work friend asked my husband "since y'all are Disney pros, what do you know about getting picked to open Magic Kingdom?" My husband filled him in on the basics: arrive early, no reservations, be happy. But then found out they'll be traveling with extended family - 14 people in total. I've never seen so many up on the platform at once. Typically I feel I see 3-5 person families. What's your experience?

We were family of the day in 2009, there were 7 of us and we were told that only 5 were allowed to go back. So my oldest son and his friend who was traveling with us stayed behind and watched as we rolled in on the train. I don't know if they've changed that policy, but it is what we were told.

We were family of the day in 2009, there were 7 of us and we were told that only 5 were allowed to go back. So my oldest son and his friend who was traveling with us stayed behind and watched as we rolled in on the train. I don't know if they've changed that policy, but it is what we were told.
thanks! That's really helpful actually :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter