What's the Difference Between the Studios at AKV?

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
Just wondering what the difference is between the Value Studio and Deluxe Studio rooms at Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House? Is it just square footage? I know neither have views of the Savanna so I'm not sure what else it could be.

Values are smaller by about 3 feet from the entrance to the balcony. Values can have either a Pool View, Parking Lot View or Savanna View.

The next three classes of Studios are all larger than the Values and have the same square footage. Values and Concierge Level Villas only exist in Jambo House. Except for the Concierge Level Villas, all DVC Villas in Jambo House are on the 5th floor.
Deluxe Standard View Studios are mostly pool views. There are some that have a partial savanna view.

Deluxe Savanna View Studios have a view of one of the Savannas.

Deluxe Studio Concierge Level can be either Pool View or Savanna View. These will be on the 6th floor of Jambo House. There are only 5 2-bedroom lock-offs that make up the DVC portion of Concierge Level at AKV. A lock-off is a Studio and a 1-bedroom with an interior connecting door.

I've heard some value studios have a smaller under the counter refrigerator with no small freezer section (unlike the typical studio refrigerator)

I've heard some value studios have a smaller under the counter refrigerator with no small freezer section (unlike the typical studio refrigerator)

In most of the value studios I've had, they've had a freezer section. However, a couple years ago, mine did not. Another difference (and I don't know why on this) is that the values I've been in have always had the bed and sofa interchanged like this-

If you have a pool view, that could create an issue if you're a very light sleeper. Having the bed next to the window does make it a little noisier from the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter