• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the best thing to order at Rainforest Cafe?

Another vote for the China Island Salad. It IS about the best salad I have ever had.

It's large enough for three people, but of course, I manage to eat it all by myself every time. No room for the Volcano after that :goodvibes

The menu is way overpriced but it's quite an experience. If you want to save some money I would suggest splitting one of their pastas (rasta pasta). It's definatley enough for two people. I've never gottan crab cakes or any fish there for that matter. I wouldn't think you'd be getting quality for your money.

Cruz Family said:
We have a RFC near home that we really do not like, but were very surprised at how much we enjoyed the one at AK. It was a nice mid-day break from the heat. We liked what we ordered, which was a hot wing app., country fried chicken, cheeseburger, volcano dessert (sorry I do not know exactly what the names of the things were). Just a little tip if you do "my points" they have RFC gift certs. you can redeem your points for.
Maybe that is why everything tasted so good it was free! :rotfl2: (just kidding)

I use MYPOINTS too! We have (3) $25 gifts cards for our next trip to use. :woohoo:

I was going to say order a Taxi, so you can go somewhere else! But my kids, like yours, love the atmosphere and are just going to eat chicken strips anyway. So they always have a good time!

We've only gone during lunch...but I loved the chicken sandwich with roasted red peppers. Also, the crabcake sandwich is awesome. I get extra Safari Sauce and dip my fries in it. :)

I enjoyed the MoJo bones, but the one item I have not seen mentioned was the veggies that come with the dinners. I think they were "Napa Veggies". Well, whatever they were I just loved them!!!!

China Island Chicken Salad..but it can easily feed 2 if you're curious.

I used to work there many many years ago, and some customer favs are (were)

MoJo Bones
Pepperoni Pizza (cute name for it but cannot remember it)
Burgers
and the favorite drink...by far (my favorite too)
The Margarilla
Tastes like an orange creamsicle..YUMMY!!

You all took my answer:
China Island Chicken Salad! It's the best! If I'm feeling healthy I get it without dressing and it's still awesome!

I also have to say there is a jalapeno shrimp thing wrapped in bacon that is fabulous, too! I ate one off DBF's plate, and when he wasn't looking I stole another it was so good! :lmao:

I like the BBQ Chicken Pizza and the BBQ Chicken Wrap - basically same ingredients in different form. I've eaten only once at the AK one, but I noticed no difference in my meal from the DTD one. I have read several that say they don't like it, but it was always my favorite at DTD (until Earl of Sandwich came along, anyway). And, I know its been mentioned, but the VOLCANO is the best!

DH used to say that they had the BEST Key Lime pie that he's ever had- but it's no longer on the menu.

Needless to say- he's upset. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter