• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the best promotion deal for 5 day park hoppers?

smithfamilyof7

Mouseketeer
I know they run different specials every once in a while. I see right now you can buy adult tickets at the cost of a kid ticket (must be used by Sept). I've also seen a 5 day park hopper for the price of a 4 day park hopper. (Essentially this is the same deal - right now the 5 for 4 deal is on and adult tickets are $350; regular kids price looks to be $351.)

Are there any other commonly run promotions that I should hold out for? We aren't going until November/December so I have time if I will get a better deal later. That said, I read that they will likely be rolling out the tiered pricing for multi-day tickets later this year (likely around July) and I want to buy before that happens!

Another vote for LMTClub. I couldn't find anything cheaper and they email you real tickets that you take to the gate. No stopping at the ticket booth.

And we are staying on property. Will we get magical mornings with this ticket? (Sorry, a WDW go-er. First time Disneyland)
Staying on property means you get in early every day to one of the parks. They alternate days. With the 5 day PH from LMTClub you would get one magic morning for Disneyland, but you don't need it because you already have that perk by staying on site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter