Whats the best character breakfast?

Of the three I have all been to several times:

Plaza Inn: Bland cafeteria food but good characters and interaction
Goofy's Kitchen: Great food selection but all the food to me is alway "meh" and pretty bland. Characters seem to whisk by with minimal interaction.
Storytellers: By far best food and best character time and interaction. It is one of out regular go to meals.

Maybe we just hit each on off days, but I thought Plaza Inn was way better than the other 2 options. Goofy's Kitchen was just okay, and Storytellers seemed downright subpar. We went to all 3 in October, and enjoyed Minnie's breakfast the most.

I vote for storytellers, although I like goofys for dinner, on the day we arrive.

Minnie’s is great for character variety and being in the park.

If you do Minnie’s do a later breakfast, so you can get some attractions in before breakfast.

I vote for storytellers, although I like goofys for dinner, on the day we arrive.

Minnie’s is great for character variety and being in the park.

If you do Minnie’s do a later breakfast, so you can get some attractions in before breakfast.
Glad to hear this, we have an early dinner booked at Goofys for our arrival day. Figured we could check in, unpack a bit, then go eat and hit the pool.

We love Storyteller’s and like to do it on a non park day. Mornings in the park are so lovely for short wait times so that works best for us.
Storytellers seems to have a lot more fresh options as well.

I thought the character interaction of Minnie’s was amazing. The food to me was pretty basic American buffet type food but I really really enjoy being in the Plaza Inn, for nostalgic reasons and the sheer beauty of all the stained glass, light fixtures, gold…it’s special in there

Goofy’s for dinner was meh…it was years ago but nothing stands out. Loud and crazy

Storytellers was by far the best food. Easily.
But the character interaction for me sucked! Maybe an off day
Zero interaction

I enjoyed the Storytellers brunch. I thought it was one of the better buffets I've been to, with the disclaimer that overall, I don't like buffets. But if you want to have a lot of good options for food and great character interaction, I would recommend Goofy's.

I gong to be an outlier here and say the Princess Breakfast at Napa Rose. The food is amazing, best of any of the character meals. although the Princesses don't make the rounds, you generally get to meet one in the lounge, and the others outside. After that.....Goofys for kids ( Pizza and soft serve for breakfast? can't go wrong there), but we also find something decent to eat there, Storytellers for more adult fare, and Plaza Inn if you're in the park (food somewhere between the two).

I gong to be an outlier here and say the Princess Breakfast at Napa Rose. The food is amazing, best of any of the character meals. although the Princesses don't make the rounds, you generally get to meet one in the lounge, and the others outside. After that.....Goofys for kids ( Pizza and soft serve for breakfast? can't go wrong there), but we also find something decent to eat there, Storytellers for more adult fare, and Plaza Inn if you're in the park (food somewhere between the two).
Oh, good idea! I didn't think of that one! Since OP specified for a solo adult female (which I didn't catch), that's a great plan. I've heard very good things about it and the food is supposed to be good though I don't have personal experience with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter