Whats The Best 7 Night Cruise??

disneylandfan60

Earning My Ears
In the next year or so I am planning to take a 7 night cruise with my wife. What is the best destination and when is the best time to take it?:rotfl:

Me personaly I would stay away from the cruises that go to St Marttren or Tortola. I say this because you have to wake up at some god awful time in the morning at the Walt Disney Theater to show citizen stuff to U.S. customs at St. Thomas. This does not need to be done on western cruises or the cruise to St Croix.

I can now answer this question with more credibility.

We very much prefer the Eastern. We liked the ports better all around and the extra at sea day:thumbsup2 !

I'd go wherever the Magic sailed - but loved the Eastern much more - getting up early worth it IMHO.

I went on the Eastern as well. The early morning wake up was not the greatest but it was only one day. The ports were amazing. But, that said, I would go on either one, I usually have to plan things on what the date is.

getting up early worth it IMHO.

Unless you have been to St. Thomas like seven times. I am glad you think it was worth waking up for. I hope you had fun. I guess to me it is not worth waking up, when you have zero intention of leaving the ship.

I am no help because I like both...Eastern and Western.....but if you want to cruise in less expensive times....book for January, early Feb., May or the fall.....

I picked the Eastern as well, and was not at all bothered by the early morning wake up.

I am fairly neutral on this one:-

Western, has an extra port of call and one less day at sea.

Eastern, has the extra sea day, and if you like shopping St Thomas is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter