What's On Your Mind? Justin Bieber? (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most popular sports in NC according to Wikipedia.
1. Motorsports (aka NASCAR) :/
2. Football
3. Basketball
4. Baseball
5. Golf
6. Wrestling
7. Rodeo
8. Swimming

NASCAR is only first because we've got the speedway & we're the Mecca of NASCAR
Football is only second because the Panthers are like, our only national/major league team.
Basketball is only third because... well the reason is sort of offensive, not gonna lie.
Baseball is only fourth because we've only got a minor league team, no major league.

NC's know for minor league teams.

So my brother, not the one playing on a traveling team, but the youngest one, he's playing on a rec team because he's not old enough to travel team. Anyways, his team is the RED SOX. I was like "that sucks man." and this year they actually got hats with the major league teams logo on it. As if being called the Red Sux isn't bad enough, he's got to wear their ugly hat! He walks into the house after his game today and I'm like "Hey." then I notice his hat and I'm like "wth is on your head?!" and he goes "it's my team name" I made him take off the ugly thing before I could look at him again xD I asked him if he won. He said "No... we lost to the Yankees" HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Boston loses to the Yankees in rec games too! LOL. that's life.

I'll be getting easter eggs. Yummy! I'll probably get money, but I really want easter eggs...

We are known for hunting and fishing. Bambi and Finding Nemo makes me wish Louisiana would change their traditions. xD

Hey, you guys know it's Earth Hour tonight, right? I'm either going to read a book, or play some playing cards or something.

I'm home :-) I went to bluewater with my bestfriend. I got a dress from hollister, some skinny chinos, and the York notes for the twelfth night HAHA

I'll just unplug my laptop from the charger LOL.

I also got some green hair clips flowers for school.

clocks go forward tonight! I'm gonna die tomorrow and monday

So my brother, not the one playing on a traveling team, but the youngest one, he's playing on a rec team because he's not old enough to travel team. Anyways, his team is the RED SOX. I was like "that sucks man." and this year they actually got hats with the major league teams logo on it. As if being called the Red Sux isn't bad enough, he's got to wear their ugly hat! He walks into the house after his game today and I'm like "Hey." then I notice his hat and I'm like "wth is on your head?!" and he goes "it's my team name" I made him take off the ugly thing before I could look at him again xD I asked him if he won. He said "No... we lost to the Yankees" HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Boston loses to the Yankees in rec games too! LOL. that's life.

it's funny because every game we've played against the Yankees in 2011, the red sox won (;

I have seriously heard people say, "Shoot! I would hang that big buck on my wall." :mad:

-_- Well, I guess it makes sense...

I went through some stuff in my room and found an autograph book where we have the signatures of Snow White and each of the seven dwarves. I asked my mum about this, and she said we went into the photo place on Main Street (where Mickey's gonna have the M&G area) as it was raining, and all of them were there. This was on our first trip. We got one of the rarest group characters at WDW (you know, meeting them all together instead of seperately) before we even got "into" going to WDW often! How lucky is that?

i miss everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee :( i never come on the DIS anymore and a bunch of other people stopped as well......... i wish everything would go back to the way it was

-_- Well, I guess it makes sense...

I went through some stuff in my room and found an autograph book where we have the signatures of Snow White and each of the seven dwarves. I asked my mum about this, and she said we went into the photo place on Main Street (where Mickey's gonna have the M&G area) as it was raining, and all of them were there. This was on our first trip. We got one of the rarest group characters at WDW (you know, meeting them all together instead of seperately) before we even got "into" going to WDW often! How lucky is that?
Woah! I have met all the dwarfs in Toontown before, but not all at once.

I now wish to find a picture of all of us together. It has to be somewhere... I vaguely remember seeing a picture like that as well. Although I might be thinking of someone's photo online...

One time in the Goodwill store, I saw a dress that looked like an exact replica of the dress Ariel wears when Triton turns her permanently human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter