What's on your mind? Jacoby Ellsbury and the Quest for the All-Star Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else remember a yoghurt that was doughnut shaped, in two pieces, one piece had sprinkles, and the other bit had the yoghurt (strawberry flavoured), and in the middle was a toy?

Also on memories, I remember going to my friend's house, where we would watch Dragonball Z, play on his Sega, or play on his PS2, and when we had dinner, the dessert would be those Cadburys yoghurt-type things. That was awesome... Still can't believe I didn't realise he was a millionaire until last year!

Hey guys! I wont be on like at all because me and my family are taking a roadtrip to michigan!!! We literally had a spur of the moment decision to go see the mx race this weekend and went for it. Just wanted to let you guys know.:-) lol we are in georgia now.

Sponge-Bob-Wonderball-10655-small.jpg

It's basically a hollow chocolate ball with Smarties-like candy inside. I haven't seen them in forever.
Ah I see.
They're not really Kinder Egg equivalents then.. they're just like those Smarties Eggs..

Does anyone remember ever getting a giant (like 6inch) Kinder Egg with a giant toy inside for Easter? They were my life omg.

Ah I see.
They're not really Kinder Egg equivalents then.. they're just like those Smarties Eggs..

Does anyone remember ever getting a giant (like 6inch) Kinder Egg with a giant toy inside for Easter? They were my life omg.

I think I got one, yeah. I know I got a plastic one with a bunch of Kinder chocolate inside (or that might of been Haribo... Either way, it was good!)

all of these 'no h8' pictures (the ones with the celebrities with duct tape around their mouths) all look ridiculously photoshopped

'when you buy a bag of air and the company is nice enough to put some crisps in the bag'
tumblr_lm2xlvDlDo1qf1qyq.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I think I got one, yeah. I know I got a plastic one with a bunch of Kinder chocolate inside (or that might of been Haribo... Either way, it was good!)

They were amazing, I used to get them every year. :')

08_kinder_egg.jpg

Ooo, I want one now.

choking hazards. :rolleyes:

They're not as good anymore. I got one the other day (even though I'm not 5.. but Kinder chocolate = one of my favourite chocolate makes in the world) and it had a little plastic animal thing in it. Nothing to assemble like in the good old days.

They were amazing, I used to get them every year. :')

They're not as good anymore. I got one the other day (even though I'm not 5.. but Kinder chocolate = one of my favourite chocolate makes in the world) and it had a little plastic animal thing in it. Nothing to assemble like in the good old days.
We got a three pack last year. One had a magnifying glass which you used to find things on a piece of paper. Lame. One had a Shrek 4 inspired toy, made up of 2 pieces. Useless. The last had a puzzle of a zebra. Brilliant! I got that one, and I enjoyed putting it together...

Apparently, there are kids here who have tried to eat they toy...
Not surprising... They sells sweets in the shape of Lego in the USA:

kellogs-lego.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter