What's on your mind? Bowties and Fezzes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom is watching the Andy Griffith show. Sad to say, but I've seen all the black and white episodes. haha

who else in the UK has no school tomorrow because of the teachers strike? :)

well, considering I'm not in school and I'm not on the UK... no... but this interests me. Teacher strike?

Yep, the teachers are striking about something tomorrow. And it's 2 different teachers unions striking so most schools are shut. I'm not even in school anyway but y'know.

My cousins are going to Universal today. Traitors. lol

Aw I love Universal <3

I dunno... Sometimes, how the character looks can play a big part in how you can suspend your belief that they are the character. Also, some of the pictures don't have comments with them. Most of the comments seemed to complain about Disneyland Paris...

I'm actually tempted to follow the blog... :duck:

I'm following it

But who cares, saying mean things about them is NOT what you do. What if that was you, or somebody you know that they were making fun of... even without a comment, you're still on a blog that is making fun of the people.

who else in the UK has no school tomorrow because of the teachers strike? :)

well, considering I'm not in school and I'm not on the UK... no... but this interests me. Teacher strike?

Teachers don't strike in the USA?

Whenever there was a strike going on, I think my schools never joined in -_-

I'm following it

But who cares, saying mean things about them is NOT what you do. What if that was you, or somebody you know that they were making fun of... even without a comment, you're still on a blog that is making fun of the people.

I wouldn't be offended if someone called me a booger. I'd think it was a childish attempt to make me feel upset. If someone reblogged a photo of me and went "ooooo, look at how stupid he looks! He's so ugly. He looks weird. etc.", then I would probably be upset, but not enough to complain or anything. I would just ignore it or something.

Yep, the teachers are striking about something tomorrow. And it's 2 different teachers unions striking so most schools are shut. I'm not even in school anyway but y'know.

Aw I love Universal <3
Ive never been. Only to WDW.

Ouch! Hope it feels better.

Thanks! I hope it's just a temporary thing, or my cheer coach won't be too happy with me.

As a little kid, I used to be obsessed with Bewitched and I Dream Of Jeanie. They are oldies, but goodies. Its my mom's fault.

'Please note that the school will be closed to students on Thursday 30th June 2011.'
is what my school website says

I'm getting the music from the Titanic to play for my piano. I'm excited! <3

Ouch, Dizzy scratched my pinky finger. Really close to the nail as well...

Related Stories

Snow closes more than 300 schools 01 DECEMBER 2010, ESSEX

i remember that! fun fun fun fun
i got the day off after my birthday because the trains were so screwed trololo. i went out, waited about 1 hour for a train, got on one which terminated, and turned around and went back again so it turned into a rush hour train, i died LOL but i went home bahahah. i was with like, 2 other girls i get the train with anyway

tumblr_lnhl8fTWhf1ql0adio1_500.gif

Oh DanRad, you were so adorbz in this scene. <3

Usher: They didn’t really tell the story exactly the way it happened. I saw you in the parking lot and you did not sing for me the first time but I did tell you something and what was that?
Justin: You told me if it was meant to be, we would meet again.
Usher: That’s right. Now it’s your time.

that's so darn adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter