What's on your mind? Bowties and Fezzes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I watch the Food Network, I find I yell out "NOOO! That's not how you say that word!"...

Whenever I watch the Food Network, I find I yell out "NOOO! That's not how you say that word!"...

I find myself too busy drooling at the food LOL
I can't wait for that DC cupcakes programme to start. unless that's on good food. I still can't wait for it to start LOL

bruins baby,
2011 stanley cup champions, we did it,
now boston, get up.

jump jump jump jump,
i'm from a city where, all we do is win, if you rep boston just jump jump jump jump,
and it just feels so good to have the stanley cup, boston just jump jump jump jump,
i'm from a city where, all we do is win, if you rep boston just jump jump jump jump,
and it just feels so good to have the stanley cup, boston just jump jump jump jump.

they said we could not do it,
no-one picked the boston bruins,
everybody said vancouver, i'm like no way dog they're losin'.

these fans go nuts,
we the champs, hold up,
the sedin sisters, that stands for, 2 girls no cup.

luongo should'a kept his mouth shut,
burrows should'a kept his mouth shut,
black and gold letters,
i get crazy on the mic, jack edwards.

cheap shot from aaron rome,
couldn't stop the black and gold,
horton hears a who, just bring the cup home.

and it just feels so good to have the stanley cup, boston just jump jump jump jump.

yo carey, the price ain't right,
horton showed them it's our ice,
no-one fights like us,
alex burrows bite my dust.

they love to hate,
daniel sedin, glove to the face,
yeah, playoffs were a thriller,
you don't wanna miss with the nose-face killer.

tyler seguin was amazin',
when they play them i'm just sayin',
now they gotta change goalies again.

game 7 on the road to the win,
was the best night of my life,
if you from titletown,
jump jump jump jump.

luongo let 20 goals in,
sedin twins lookin' more like the olsens,
yeah we got the cup,
in thomas we trust,
marchand knows that rap,
black & yellow, black & yellow

and the bruins have done it, a shutout in game 7, get the duck boats ready! after 39 long years, the cup is back home, the bruins are 2011 stanley cup champions!

We have no normal tea, so I have Sunshine Grey instead. It's Earl Grey tea with lemon.

l o l so glad i didn't go in today, everyone that gets the train was caught in the really bad storm and they got absolutely soaked through :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter