^
but it's a very interesting story! xD
----
Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else

Future Mrs. Kennedy... Kennedy!

I'm not against any of you who agree with this idea, but I just don't agree with the idea itself. I don't feel that our posts should be shut off for games & activities, but since it was already done, there is nothing I can do.
And the reason I say this is because it's not fair to others who don't have any interest in any other threads. This is where games & activities come in. We can boost our points this way, and at the same time, enjoy the game/activity.
Although I see your points in the disadvantages of this, I just wanted to post my opinion.
I have to agree with you on the bolded part. I just want to say the reason why I bolded that is because I don't have much care for really posting in other forums on this board, I'm not a huge trader, I'm not really one who likes to really help people too much. The Games & Activities were something I loved, not because of post counts. I did, however, have goals set for myself as well. I think this rule should be re-thought of, maybe in another way. I'm not really happy.. I dropped from 1,441 posts to what? 218? Wow. That's a Big Difference (to me). I would think the staff of this site would consider their members a bit more who loved posting in that forum. I can honestly say, that I probably won't be around much, posting wise.

Oh, and for the record, I found that the Games & Activities sub-forum was just a fun way to get away from being "bored." I'm not a happy camper right now, thanks.

P.S. This was no way intended to flame anybody, nor staff. I was only voicing my opinion, and what this has made me feel.

-------------

UGH. :headache:

I'm not against any of you who agree with this idea, but I just don't agree with the idea itself. I don't feel that our posts should be shut off for games & activities, but since it was already done, there is nothing I can do.
And the reason I say this is because it's not fair to others who don't have any interest in any other threads. This is where games & activities come in. We can boost our points this way, and at the same time, enjoy the game/activity.
Although I see your points in the disadvantages of this, I just wanted to post my opinion.

I have to agree with you on the bolded part. I just want to say the reason why I bolded that is because I don't have much care for really posting in other forums on this board, I'm not a huge trader, I'm not really one who likes to really help people too much. The Games & Activities were something I loved, not because of post counts. I did, however, have goals set for myself as well. I think this rule should be re-thought of, maybe in another way. I'm not really happy.. I dropped from 1,441 posts to what? 218? Wow. That's a Big Difference (to me). I would think the staff of this site would consider their members a bit more who loved posting in that forum. I can honestly say, that I probably won't be around much, posting wise.

Oh, and for the record, I found that the Games & Activities sub-forum was just a fun way to get away from being "bored." I'm not a happy camper right now, thanks.

P.S. This was no way intended to flame anybody, nor staff. I was only voicing my opinion, and what this has made me feel.

---------------

:headache:

Bella And Edward Forever
stephani-johnson-14-2.png

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5037004/1/The_Other_Way_Around

Hardest freaking thing I've ever done.

It was closed-casket...no surprise...the condition of her body...and all...

Her sketchbook and karate things were on top of it. I know...knew...that sketchbook SO WELL. She was always drawing in it, always.

Lots of pictures. She was so cute as a little girl. There was this one that just broke my heart, of her and Jake at Homecoming last September...
Just the way she was looking up at him, so adoringly (which isn't like her...wasn't...)...and him looking so happy. She looked so pretty in her dress. You could tell that they really, really loved each other (I'm amazed Jake's even been coming to school, with all that's been going on).

SO many people were there. The line went down the street by the time I left (around 4:15). The wake was supposed to start at 4, but I suppose started early because of the amount of people there. So many friends...her entire karate team showed up in their uniforms...her mom kept crying...sister (Jamie,13) seemed subdued. Poor Jamie. She and Kim got along, yes, but she always seemed to kind of be in Kim's shadow, know what I mean?

All in all, very sad experiance. "I can't believe this is goodbye", in the words of RENT.

Before they go to mass, the funeral procession is going to drive around the main driveway of the school. Everyone's going to go outside to see it...say our last...

Sorry, just had to dump that all out. I just...I can't believe...she's gone...

^
:laughing:
--
Allison

hey is this like the top 10 or whjat

?
7:13pmAllison

no. it's like top 5
7:14pmAllison

wait. no. 4, I think....

there's.. Allison, Danny, Adam, and Kris
7:15pmAllison

ohh adam has to win
7:15pmAllison

ehh, I like Danny more
7:19pmAllison

idk who that is i just no adam

lol

In my dream Nick got hurt playing golf and then died. (Kinda strange, I know)

I'm noticing a pattern here. NOT PLEASANT.

If I could write a letter to me
And send it back in time to myself at 17
First I'd prove it's me by saying look under your bed
There's a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hid
And then I'd say I know it's tough
When you break up
after seven months
And yeah I know you really liked her and it just don't seem fair
All I can say is pain like that is fast and it's rare

And oh you got so much going for you going right
But I know at
17 it's hard to see past Friday night
She wasn't right for you
And still you feel like there's a knife sticking out of your back
And you're wondering if you'll survive
You'll make it through this and you'll see
You're still around to write this letter to me

At the stop sign at Tomlinson and Eighth
Always stop completely don't just tap your breaks
And when you get a date with Bridgett make sure the tank is full
On second thought forget it that one turns out kinda cool
Each and every time you have a fight
Just assume you're wrong and dad is right
And you should really thank
Mrs. Brinkman
She spent so much extra time
It's like she sees the diamond underneath
And she's polishin' you 'til you shine

But I know at 17 it's hard to see past Friday night
Tonight's the bonfire rally
But you're staying home instead because if you fail Algebra
Mom and dad will kill you dead
Trust me you'll squeak by and get a C
And you're still around to write this letter to me

You've got so much up ahead
You'll make new friends

You should see your kids and wife
And I'd end by saying have no fear
These are nowhere near the best years of your life

I guess I'll see you in the mirror
When you're a grown man
P.S. go hug Aunt Rita every chance you can

But I know at 17 it's hard to see past Friday night
I wish you'd study Spanish
I wish you'd take a typing class
I wish you wouldn't worry, let it be
I'd say have a little faith and you'll see

If I could write a letter to me
To me

smarterchild (profile)
(-------------)
Status: MILEY Says No SEX B4 Marriage! Send IM to GossipinGabby and Type VIDEO

Fast or slow? Hm?

Have you ever been to ANY foreign country? Nope.

Have you ever been to Canada? Nope.

Are you glad you live in your country? Sure, but I'd like to travel.

Favorite fruit? Melon, grapes, berries of any kind, oranges, kiwi, etc.

Are you pro-choice or pro-life? Pro-choice, although I would never be brave/strong enough to get one.

For or against same sex marriage? For, absolutely.

How many U.S states have you been to? Too many to count.

Do you have any pets? 2 dogs, 2 cats.

Are you registered to vote? Nope, just 17.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Hm, I'd love to be in NYC right now. Seeing a broadway play, any of them.

Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Ew, yes. At work once, it was gross.

Are you racist? Nope.

What song are you listening to right now? Twilight Serenade - Jason Myles Goss

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Face, eyes, smile.

What's your fav. body part on the opposite sex? Arms/hands.

Do you have an iPod? Nope.

Do you have freckles? A few.

Are you comfortable with your height? Yesss, I even wish I was a little shorter.

Have you ever ridden in a limo? No.

Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes.

Have you ever surfed? No.

Do you know how to pump gas? Yes.

Do you drive? Yes.

What's the latest you have ever stayed out? I don't know. 3 am I think.

What color is your hair? Brown.

What color are your eyes? Green/gray,

Have you ever been in true love? Nope.

Do you have any special talents? Not really, no.

Last thing you watched on TV? I'm semi-watching CSI:NY right now.

Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses.

Have you ever taken a roadtrip? Yes.
--
stolen from Jenny. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter