13. Port Orleans French Quarter
14. Grand Floridian
15. Port Orleans Riverside
16. Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani
17. Yacht Club
18. Bay Lake Tower
19. Contemporary
20. Boardwalk Inn & Villas
21. Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo (Villas & Non-Villas )

“If you ever want to feel like a master villain simply approach someone from behind and say “looking for something” in a British accent.” — Lights Poxleitner

Pre-sale for the US Tour dates listed below featuring Panic! at the Disco with special guests fun. will begin on Wednesday March 16th at 3:00pm EST via the Northern Downpour Ticketing link listed below. Dates 5/22 through 6/7 will also feature Foxy Shazam in support while 6/9 through 6/29 will also feature Funeral Party in support.

In addition to regular tickets (average price $20 - $25), the following bundles will also be available exclusively through this pre-sale:

Panic! At The Disco Vices Bundle
$30 + ticket price
Includes:
1 GA Ticket with Early Entry into the venue
1 P!ATD Tour T-shirt (limited edition, this will be a tour design offered in an alternate color scheme than that which will be available at the shows)
1 Two Sided P!ATD Poster

Panic! At The Disco Virtues Bundle
$69 + ticket price
Includes:
1 GA Ticket
1 P!ATD Engraved Pocket Watch (very limited P!ATD item)
1 P!ATD Tour T-Shirt (limited edition, this will be a tour design offered in an alternate color scheme than that which will be available at the shows)
1 Autographed Two Sided P!ATD Poster

To access this pre-sale:
You must be logged into Northern Downpour to access this link. This link can only be accessed from the News and Tour Dates page of Northern Downpour.
And the link is…the link will be added here immediately prior to start of pre-sale.

5/22/11 House of Blues: Boston, MA
5/24/11 Terminal 5: New York City, NY
5/25/11 Webster Theatre: Hartford, CT
5/27/11 Tabernacle: Atlanta, GA
5/29/11 Pompano Beach Amphitheatre: Pompano Beach, FL
5/31/11 The Fillmore: Charlotte, NC
6/02/11 Norva: Norfolk, VA
6/03/11 Stage AE: Pittsburgh, PA
6/04/11 The Fillmore: Detroit, MI
6/05/11 Sound Academy: Toronto, ON
6/07/11 House of Blues: Cleveland, OH
6/08/11 Riviera Theatre: Chicago, IL
6/09/11 LC Pavilion: Columbus, OH
6/10/11 Egyptian Room at Murat Center: Indianapolis, IN
6/11/11 First Avenue: Minneapolis, MN
6/12/11 Beaumont Club: Kansas City, MO
6/15/11 House of Blues: Houston, TX
6/17/11 Marquee Theatre: Tempe, AZ
6/18/11 House of Blues: Las Vegas, NV
6/19/11 House of Blues: San Diego, CA
6/21/11 The Wiltern: Los Angeles, CA
6/22/11 Warfield Theatre: San Francisco, CA
6/24/11 Showbox SoDo: Seattle, WA
6/25/11 Roseland Theatre: Portland, OR
6/26/11 Knitting Factory: Boise, ID
6/28/11 Odgen Theatre: Denver, CO
6/29/11 Sokol Auditorium: Omaha, NE

Each member of Northern Downpour to purchase the Virtues bundle will attend a Meet & Greet with Panic! at their respective date. Members of Northern Downpour to purchase the first 10 tickets, the last 5 tickets and every 10th ticket between the regular event tickets and the Vices bundle will also attend a Meet & Greet with Panic! at their respective date (up to 20 total per date).

Tickets/bundles are offered first come, first serve. You may purchase up to 4 tickets/bundles per transaction, while supplies last. If the date you are trying to purchase tickets for reads sold out, please keep refreshing the page to see if tickets become available! There may still be inventory tied up in carts that could become available.

it doesnt say in the bible that god will do everything for you basically he made the world as a test to get into heaven and whatever happens in the world isnt gods fault its just the environment or humans faults yes this was a tragedy but come on did no one really believe that japan could not be hit by a earthquake and tsunami i mean the country is surrounded by water and its small so of course it was going to happen anyways yes it was a tragedy but its not gods fault

"Fix your broken eyes on me," she said
As she draped her arms around my head.
But her wrist felt just like rope
Like rope as they grazed my neck,
And her fingers, like spiders,
spun a web my body couldn't shed.

sometimes, i feel like i just don’t belong here… like i’m supposed to be..somewhere else…

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter