What's on National Emerald Aisle Recently?

Bullseye

Faithful Companion
Any Emerald Club members rented a car at MCO in past couple months? If so, what size vehicles have you seen available? I've got a great rate for a full size car, but I'm hoping to snag something bigger in Emerald Aisle like a standard SUV or minivan. If not, I have the full size to fall back on. On the other hand I have a mini-van reserved with Alamo too for about $260 more. Weighing my options since full size might be a tight squeeze with all of our luggage.

Last edited:
Not National but Enterprise a month ago and there were 4 minvans in the compact aisle. If you don't see what you're looking for in the National Aisle take a look at the Enterprise Aisle two aisles over. Usually they will give you a vehicle from the Enterprise side with no issues. Also on the Enterprise aisle was a 4x4 pick up, and a couple of small SUVs.

Any Emerald Club members rented a car at MCO in past couple months? If so, what size vehicles have you seen available? I've got a great rate for a full size car, but I'm hoping to snag something bigger in Emerald Aisle like a standard SUV or minivan. If not, I have the full size to fall back on. On the other hand I have a mini-van reserved with Alamo too for about $260 more. Weighing my options since full size might be a tight squeeze with all of our luggage.
it's always interesting. I once landed at Ontario in California to be greeted with 17 mini vans, and ONLY 17 mini vans on the aisle. I could pick from white, grey or black.

How about in the Car Care Center? I've reserved a full size, but I do like me a good minivan now and then.

Car Care Center does not have an aisle. They bring up whatever car class you reserved.
And even that is based on what they have available as cars are returned. It seems to me that every time we have picked up a car there, renting a fill size sedan, they have first attempted to give us either a minivan or SUV, neither of which I enjoy driving. However, we only had to wait for a car to come in and be prepped one time, so in most cases they were just trying to move other types of vehicles when they could. And the one time we had to wait, they included the gas refill service at no charge in compensation for our trouble so we did not have to return the car with a full tank. I didn’t complain, since I was dropping the car off at TPA after a Gulf beach stay and the full tank we started with was all we needed.

Definitely saw some SUVs in the Emerald Aisle when I was there last month. Maybe a minivan, not sure. Can't remember specific make/models, though.

Minivans are almost exclusively Chrysler Pacificas. SUVs can be just about any make, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Chevy Equinox, Nissan Pathfinder, Toyota Highlanders are all in the fleet.

Minivans are almost exclusively Chrysler Pacificas. SUVs can be just about any make, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Chevy Equinox, Nissan Pathfinder, Toyota Highlanders are all in the fleet.
We ended up with one of those Pacifica's last trip and it was really pleasurable to drive. It accelerated more like an SUV than a mini-van. I was sad to return it when the trip ended.

We ended up with one of those Pacifica's last trip and it was really pleasurable to drive. It accelerated more like an SUV than a mini-van. I was sad to return it when the trip ended.
It accelerates much better than my wife's Ford Escape. Driving one for rentals is what convinced me to buy one. I'm hopefully picking mine up this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter