What's new at DW?

margot31

DIS Veteran
Last time I was in DW was fall of 2020 before covid and I moved to Hawaii. Rough place to move too right? Well I stopped following all things Disney so I wouldn't get upset about not being able to go. I am considering a 40th birthday trip to Disney from Cali (I know why not go to DL when its right there but I used to be an AP at DW so I would love to go back)

So what is new at DW? I understand the Moana thing at Epcot finally happened?

I live less than an hour from WDW and stopped my AP during 2019. I got my Pixie Dust AP a couple of weeks ago after a 5-year hiatus. There were/are enough new experiences that I decided to get my AP.

Tron was phenomenal, the HM and the hat box ghost, Moana is outstanding, but for me the highlight is the new spine park at EPCOT. The music, trees, layout, seating and flow far exceeded my expectations. Unfortunately, I didn't stay for the new night show, Luminous or to see the spine lit up at night.

I'll go over maybe next week or so.

Last time I was in DW was fall of 2020 before covid and I moved to Hawaii. Rough place to move too right? Well I stopped following all things Disney so I wouldn't get upset about not being able to go. I am considering a 40th birthday trip to Disney from Cali (I know why not go to DL when its right there but I used to be an AP at DW so I would love to go back)

So what is new at DW? I understand the Moana thing at Epcot finally happened?

Yep, the Moana thing finally happened.

There's a new coaster in both MK and EPCOT since 2020. The entryway to EPCOT has changed as has the World Showcase area. New fireworks shows. No more FastPass - it's now Genie+

Where are you going to stay?

Yep, the Moana thing finally happened.

There's a new coaster in both MK and EPCOT since 2020. The entryway to EPCOT has changed as has the World Showcase area. New fireworks shows. No more FastPass - it's now Genie+

Where are you going to stay?
Not sure as I just kind of got the idea last night. I haven't even asked the other people in the party to go yet. Not even sure of dates as I am trying so hard not to talk about this on my husband's birthday today.

EPCOT
1. Ratatouille ride.
2. New area in France.
3. New crepe shop.
4. Guardians of the Galaxy - the most mesmerizing coaster.
5. Space 220 restaurant - dining in space experience.
6. Soarin' California is currently back for a limited time.
7. Walt statue.
8. New food court.
9. New gift shop.
10. Glimmer Living with the Land during holiday season.
11. New "central square".
12. New entrance.
13. Moana's Journey of Water.
14. Luminous, new fireworks show.
15. New Planet Earth movie in the Land.
16. New Japanese restaurant.
17. New buildings still under construction.

MAGIC KINGDOM
1. Tron Lightcycle.
2. Railroad is back.
3. Tiana ride is being built

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter