• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's in Your Wallet?

ftwildernessguy

<font color=green>I have a linen closet at home fu
I have a 20 dollar bill, a card for an ice cream place where I can get a free cone if I buy 10 with 2 stamps on it, an old fortune from a chinese restaurant, my driver's license, a couple of credit cards, my retired Army ID, my KOA card, my AARP card, and a piece of paper with a phone number on it but no name which I may try calling tonight just to see who it is.

You make me sound like a woman that goes around with all this **** in her pockets. No, just essentials. I used to carry a purse in HS, always got crap stolen out of it. I said the hell with it and carried what I needed in my pockets. I have ever since. All that womany crap is for the birds anyway.

A bunch of maxed out credit cards, and 2 1 dollar bills..... thanks, now I am even more depressed!

I may have $10 in mine, it's a banner week! Just some leftover from my last umpire check, otherwise I'd have about 75 cents and a couple of pop tabs.

Debit card
Libuary card
One penny
Drivers lic.
Bonus card
Insurance card
Coupon for something?

Thanks for asking :stitch2:

debit card
Auto insurance cards
AAA card
expired good sam card
chili's gift card - forgot about that
Drivers License
stashed 2 dollar bill
voter id card
camping world card
another debit card
blue cross card
lint
22.00 cash
NO Credit Cards:yay:

Cobwebs....a button......heres an empty gum wrapper......a picture of my kids thats stuck to the plastic sleeve thingy.......a bunch of credit cards Im not allowed to use......a condom from 1987......is this a dead moth?......sams card, I should renew that.....some reciepts from god knows what gas station god knows how long ago........a small mexican family.....my lucky rhino horn....a fruit bat skeleton....not a single dollar bill.

Master Card
B/C & B/S card insurance card
drivers license
Kroger card
Food Lion card
$20.00
spouse of Frank's AARP card [ not old enough for my own]
emergency contact card, which needs updated

Man... ya'll are novices!!

Debit Card
Credit Card
Health Insurance Card
Prescription Insurance Card
Dental Insurance Card
Eyecare Insurance Card
Drivers License
AAA Card
Auto Insurance Cards
Winn Dixie Rewards Card
Sam's Card (expired)
Subway Rewards Card
Petco Rewards Card
Barnes & Nobles Reward Card (expired)
Voter ID Card
CVS Rewards Card
Library Card
Hallmark Gold Crown Card
AARP Card
Kohl's, Avenue, Sears, Penney's, Dillards, Bealls, Credit Cards
Disney AP's
DDE Card
Rainforest Discount Card
KTTW Card from 11/07
Dental Appt Card
Eyeglass Prescription
Receipt from last dental appt
Receipt from bank deposit
Receipt from ATM withdrawl
Receipt from Publix
Receipt from Arby's for 1 large jamoca shake
Starbuck's Gift Card with $5.00 balance
$10 Coupon from Winn Dixie (expired 8/5 - darn)
Camping World Card
Lazy Day Customer For Life Card
Flying J Discount Card (which never gives a discount)
$77.47 cash

I carry a purse w/cell phone, keys, small calendar, chap stick, hand lotion, tide stain stick, excedrin, old lipstick which I never use, wadded up kleenex (not sure if they're clean or used), trident spearmint gum, a couple of feminine products (which thankfully I no longer need - but just in case), small mirror, dental floss, eyeglass cleaning cloth, sunglasses, regular or computer glasses (depends what I'm doing at the time) purell, a 12' tape measure, a bank deposit I need to make today.

I think that's all!

Master Card
B/C & B/S card insurance card
drivers license
Kroger card
Food Lion card
$20.00
spouse of Frank's AARP card [ not old enough for my own]
emergency contact card, which needs updated

20.oo !!! Where the heck did you get 20.oo ??
You hold'n out on me again woman !?!?!?

Now we know why Debbie camps at a place where she can get a golf cart. she needs it to pull the trailer that carries her purse!

:dance3:

Rob (Good Moring to All!)

Everything but the kitchen sink in mine. But it is organized into baggies and envelopes and lists. Hey, I have 3.5 DDs and they need stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter