What's Happened?

We hope to be there in May. Denise is flying out Tuesday to see her father.

Did you have a good trip?
Had a good Trip.. Unfortunately, Nina ended up being sick almost the whole trip which is why I didn't post a report. Only made it to EPCOT and MK for a couple of rides but it is Disney so how bad could even a bad trip be.

did you bring wings?
No wings this trip, but lots of beer. It was the First trip that I was able to drink my way around EPCOT and have someone doing it with me..

Had a good Trip.. Unfortunately, Nina ended up being sick almost the whole trip which is why I didn't post a report. Only made it to EPCOT and MK for a couple of rides but it is Disney so how bad could even a bad trip be.

No wings this trip, but lots of beer. It was the First trip that I was able to drink my way around EPCOT and have someone doing it with me..

beer is good.

Ben Franklin....I bet he was a hoot when he was smashed.......coming up with crazy ideas like"Hey lets see if we can get the lightning to strike this key if I tie it to a kite string!!!" Thats the Early American equivalence to "Hold mah beer, I wonna try sump'm!!"

You know how many STUPID IDEAS he must have tried BEFORE he lucked out with electricity?

Ben Franklin....I bet he was a hoot when he was smashed.......coming up with crazy ideas like"Hey lets see if we can get the lightning to strike this key if I tie it to a kite string!!!" Thats the Early American equivalence to "Hold mah beer, I wonna try sump'm!!"

You know how many STUPID IDEAS he must have tried BEFORE he lucked out with electricity?

I heard he invented the innernet.

Ya know he HAD to be the life of the party,,
the way I hear it he was quite the ladies man,,dang near ALL the ladies in the community !:lmao:

A wonderful way to spend the evening. However, something just hit me. Is it my imagination, or has our beloved Debster, the Otter Spotter actually been to the Fort this year???!!!!

It seems we've missed her a bunch!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter