• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's Happened?

I didn't really move. I had so many fans swarming me I put that on there so they would think I moved, and I could walk outside without being crowded for autographs. I'm really in Reno, but don't tell my wife. ;)

Hey Chris. I'm in Las Vegas now so maybe we can get together and throw back a few beers. Of course, I'll pay for them since you're here without your family.;);) I know they usually pick up the tab for ya.

Denise and I are still around. Spending most of our time and money in RI visiting her father. He's doing well but still recovering from surgery. Haven't been to the fort in almost a year. :confused3

I haven't read this whole thing but I gotta chime in!

I love all you people!

I really wish I could be on here more. Yeah, things have sure changed. the "community board" may have been the start of it. It was so fun when an unsuspecting newbie would pop on and ask a question. If they ran away terrified and screaming then it wasn't meant to be. If they stuck around they were awarded that glorious title....fiend. And fiends stick together! Anytime a Colson or...whoever comes in, they band together, When a fiend needs help and prayers...they get it!

Life, facebook, etc etc has swooped in. I know for me, I can easily get on FB on my phone. So, when I'm running errands, at the gym, cooking dinner, whatever..I can check in there. I will go weeks without actually sitting down at a real computer. I always want to check in here, but don't often get to anymore.

I miss it.

I haven't read this whole thing but I gotta chime in!

I love all you people!

I really wish I could be on here more. Yeah, things have sure changed. the "community board" may have been the start of it. It was so fun when an unsuspecting newbie would pop on and ask a question. If they ran away terrified and screaming then it wasn't meant to be. If they stuck around they were awarded that glorious title....fiend. And fiends stick together! Anytime a Colson or...whoever comes in, they band together, When a fiend needs help and prayers...they get it!

Life, facebook, etc etc has swooped in. I know for me, I can easily get on FB on my phone. So, when I'm running errands, at the gym, cooking dinner, whatever..I can check in there. I will go weeks without actually sitting down at a real computer. I always want to check in here, but don't often get to anymore.

I miss it.

We miss you too Ami!! :goodvibes

:confused: Did you check the curb?...isn't that where you said you were gonna kick him to?.... :lmao:

I'm with Ami about Facebook, it's easy for me to check with my phone during the day. I don't even do that to often. Life has been my biggest issue over the past year or so. Most of the old regulars that know who I am know that I used to spend alot of time at the fort ( around 4-5 trips a year with at least two of them being for a week ) and on the board. I am quickly approaching 1.5 years without a trip :scared1:... Then again, as I type this, I am thinking about how I WILL BE THERE IN JUST OVER 24 HOURS :cool1::thumbsup2:worship: but only a weekend trip, have to come home Monday. Maybe this will get me back in the swing of things. Its just been hard for me to get into the DIS when I know I can't go, and when you live this close and are used to going all the time its worse. I do miss all you guys and the fun we used to have on here.. I don't even get on and try and beat Frank to saying good morning anymore.
Oh yeah, to anyone who doesnt know me,, I'm not Lisa..:lmao:. Lisa is no longer around and she never posted at all anyway.Although, it did create alot of confusion:happytv:. I created with her name and now it cant be changed, I think it is now time to create a new name with out the Ex. involved... I got to keep the DIS name and the camper,,, pretty good I think..

Hey Mike - don't look for the Kiwi anymore in the parking lot if you have the urge to vandalize a camper. It's long gone and replaced with the Outback.

Hey! Leave me out of this! :lmao:

Yes! very good!

Btw...did you know that your profile pic and mine are very similar??? So....what were you in jail for? Did it have something to do with Jim's Kiwi? :rotfl:

MAAAAABYE..........lol.. I mis you guys.. Jim, I may have been out of touch but I I knew about the new camper.. What kind of vandal would I be if I didn't..:lmao: I'll let yall know how it goes.. Nina is just as much as a kid as I am but has never been to the Fort... It's going to be an adventure..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter