What's Goint To Happen To The Meet-And-Greet Location For Disney Visa Cardmembers?

danjoan14

Clang Clang Clang Went The Trolley
With Innoventions West closing April 29th, and news or rumors about what's going to happen with the meet-and-greet location for Disney Visa Card members? I hope they don't do away with it. We always make it a point to attend this special event.

I hope so, we do this park every year to get this picture done. I have a wall of 8 pictures from 8 years so far and with room for 12 more LOL

where is this meet and greet and isn't there a lounge for Disney Visa holders somewhere? What is included in that?

where is this meet and greet and isn't there a lounge for Disney Visa holders somewhere? What is included in that?
The lounge is only open during food and wine. The meet and greet is in innoventions west that closes at the end of the month.

We are going during F&W. Where is it at and what is in there?

It's on the 2nd floor of the American Adventure pavillion. Mostly it's just a lounge with some seats and you can get a free soda to cool off. There's phone charging stations if you are desparate, and also two videogame stations. In addition, you can get wristbands in there for reserved seating for eat to the beat. Not a bad little perk for having the credit card.

We've done the M&G once, but haven't been back since the lines are always really long when we walk by.

Orlando Park News says it's going in a building near Imagination.

esgULb9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter