What's going on in November?

minnie56

DIS Veteran
DD is participating in the Castle to Chateau run and there are no hotels at all November 3-7?
Must be something else happening too?

I posted in the WL thread - there are no rooms at WL for a ton of dates in Nov and Dec - and this happened over night. We are hoping it's a glitch. That might be Jersey week (I am from NJ) but I don't have kids in school so I'm not sure.

its the wine and dine half marathon weekend. Most resorts have been full for awhile for my dates the 5-8th. Plus jersey week and the end of food and wine

its the wine and dine half marathon weekend. Most resorts have been full for awhile for my dates the 5-8th. Plus jersey week and the end of food and wine

This marathon is actually one of Disney's smaller marathons ..I guess combined with all the other stuff ...

We are going the next weekend (November 12). I booked our room a long time ago but went to check the other day and was shocked that the resort is completely sold out. All rooms, all categories. I have tried to search to see if there was a specific convention or something going on at that time but I haven't found anything. I hope it isn't crazy busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter