What's Everyone Doing on Sept 30?

sdk1231

DIS Veteran
With no fireworks in the MK or Epcot on 9/30, I'm just wondering - what's everyone doing that night??

I’m going to the dark side and going to Halloween Horror Nights for the first time!
Are you really? I thought about it, but it might be a bit much for me. If so, I suppose I could always escape to Diagon Alley and have a butterbeer.

Driving! :P We'll get there likely around 7p. Was going to pick up food off property and go hang at the pool. Maybe see about hitting a lounge for drinks. Gotta get to sleep early!!!!

Citrico's for dinner, then walking around Disney Springs and getting back to GF early to prepare for the big day..... If Enchantment is going live on 9/30, then watching from GF!

going to a party at SSR. No I won't be watching the livestream since I will get to see the shows live...

Wait! Is Enchantment going live on Sept 30? Is this just a media "live stream" event?
  • Thurs, 9/30 – LIVE: “Disney Enchantment” at Magic Kingdom Park at 10:15 p.m. ET.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...50th-anniversary-of-walt-disney-world-resort/
Park hours show MK closing at 8:00 on Sep 30th. Possibly stake out a spot on the Poly beach?

Looks like guests will be able to catch the first showing of Harmonious on 9/29 though as park closes at 9PM and livestream starts at 9PM!

Are you really? I thought about it, but it might be a bit much for me. If so, I suppose I could always escape to Diagon Alley and have a butterbeer.

Mia m! However, I’ve been going to Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Williamsburg for 8 years now. BUT, I am a complete wimp and can’t even watch horror movies. I find it fun though and not too scary since I know they’re just actors and they can’t touch me. I have heard such amazing things about Horror Nights so I am really excited!!

I’ll be checking out of my Universal hotel and moving back here to Fort Wilderness and setting up the van. I’ll probably have dinner at Disney Springs and going to bed early!

Park hours show MK closing at 8:00 on Sep 30th. Possibly stake out a spot on the Poly beach?

Looks like guests will be able to catch the first showing of Harmonious on 9/29 though as park closes at 9PM and livestream starts at 9PM!

Calendar says Harmonious is showing on 9/30 as well. Was planning on going 10/2, but might switch to avoid the crowds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter