Whats everybody payin for airfare?

Wish I had some of these fares. I'm paying $260 PIT-MCO roundtrip (SW) for December 5 to 11.

This is the first trip to Disney where I booked resort prior to getting plane tickets. Never again. RT our of Phila for times I wanted was $338 pp. Any other time I've gotten specials and never paid over $155 pp and sometimes under a hundred a person. I'll book plane then Disney from now on.

Luckily I live within an hour of 5 airports and this year we have flexible dates, right now the cheapest I'm finding is about $224 a person but will keep my eye out for dropped fares. It would be nice if I could get a notice if flights drop, but I'll just keep checking!

Jealous of some of these prices! Boston to Mco roundtrip, we are paying $311 each.

Very jealous if these prices. I'm paying $2800 for a family of four. And that's a good deal!

We're going towards the end of January and snagged a $122.20/pp roundtrip from Philly to MCO (American Airlines).

That's a great deal! We flew last August and tickets out of Philly cost us $260/pp. for 4 of us. Next year I'll have to get a ticket for my son because he will be 3. Not looking forward to that airline bill :sad2:

This is the first trip to Disney where I booked resort prior to getting plane tickets. Never again. RT our of Phila for times I wanted was $338 pp. Any other time I've gotten specials and never paid over $155 pp and sometimes under a hundred a person. I'll book plane then Disney from now on.

Where have you normally found specials through? I'm a newbie on finding airline discount as the majority of the time I fly it's for my job and they're footing the bill.

$520 r/t non stop during our April school vacation in Boston.....this was through googleflights on Jetblue

$225-$250 from Philly (including baggage). But we're very particular about times. The later flights down (after 5pm) and the earlier flights back (before noon) tend to be significantly cheaper, but we'd rather spend an extra $50 on flights than pay for an extra night or two for a room.

Roundtrip per person from Albany NY to Orlando $178 for a nonstop flight with Southwest. We used points so it was free and even the times were great. This is for the end of Feb. 2016. We paid $218 for this years Feb. trip and thought that was a great price. Jet Blue will soon be doing direct flights out of Albany to Orlando as well and that might have something to do with the lower airfares. Since we only live about a half hour from Albany I don't ever check other airports for flight info.

For 5 people from Buffalo to Orlando with Southwest, $1200 US total ($1500 CAD). We drive about 2 1/2 hours, across the Canadian/US boarder. Much cheaper and easier than flying from our closest airport (Toronto) which is 1 1/2 hours away.

RT nonstop Hartford CT to MCO $183. My best deal was $128 RT in 2012. Have never paid more than $190.

5 of us, flights from Louisville/Lexington/Cincy for fall break were stupid expensive.
We're driving 6 hours to Atlanta, then we'll be taking SW as we snagged RT flights for around 4,500 points. Our cost is $56 in 9-11 fees and about 22,000 points. It may not save much time but it will save just under 1,000 miles on the vehicle and 3,000 Are we there yets?

ABout $2300 for 3 of us in December this year - from Regina, SK to MCO. DH and I were at $900 each, DS a bit less as he is flying down earlier with his grandparents. Thought about flying out of Bismarck as there were some great deals on Allegiant to Sanford, but we didn't have the flexibility for days we had to fly down and I didn't want to risk driving to Bismarck (6hrs) in a blizzard. Certainly had hoped for something cheaper, but it is what it is, and it's booked now so not much I can do about it! If we had been able to go earlier in December we could have gotten flights for $440 each, so basically half what we paid for this trip for DH and I....

$520 r/t non stop during our April school vacation in Boston.....this was through googleflights on Jetblue

$840 r/t non stop for the 3 of us during our April school vacation in Boston.....this was through googleflights on JetBlue. :yay::yay::yay:
I'm still wondering what happened that morning when the flights went on sale. :sad2::sad2::sad2:
The current price for my 3 seats is $3,810. :teacher: :thanks:

Good luck all,
Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter