What's better than a honeymoon? TWO Honeymoons! 8/30 57 hours/13 months to go!

One last post before it's time to try to go to bed!

Best news of the day: I found a camera bag!
8920402_sb.jpg

It looks like a purse, but it is padded inside and has movable dividers for lenses and things. I :love: it!

Blanche the baby cat is at her uncle's house already (my brother is watching her for the week because she needs more than the once a day visit my pet sitter is doing). We'll drop Penny off at Camp Grandparents on our way to the airport tomorrow.

Wake up time is 3:30AM. That is coming up quick...

Thanks for reading along during this planning!

Woo-Hoo! Try get some ZZZzz's. If you ever need a camera bag in the future, check out Jill-E designs. Im a pro photographer and I think they have the best stuff for lenses, etc. Lots of sizing and style options. You can even get them at a camera store (EP Levine) in Waltham.

Glad you found one, cant wait to see what you bring back!! Have fun!

Hope you both have a fantastic time, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :goodvibes

One last post before it's time to try to go to bed!

Best news of the day: I found a camera bag!
8920402_sb.jpg

It looks like a purse, but it is padded inside and has movable dividers for lenses and things. I :love: it!

I love your camera bag! I know how hard it is to find one that you like. I just went through the same thing.

Have a wonderful trip, Joyce!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Thank you all for your well wishes! I am most definitely writing a trip report, I hope you'll read it. There were some great big highlights (big ones!) and some real low lowlights (haha, literally- you'll see)

I took notes, I took pictures (but not very many with the SLR... I guess I shouldn't have worried too much about that bag...), we set a record for amount of money charged to rooms (and that was with the dining plan), at the end of it all- the trip was everything I hoped it would be and we accomplished everything on our lists!

Thank you all for your well wishes! I am most definitely writing a trip report, I hope you'll read it. There were some great big highlights (big ones!) and some real low lowlights (haha, literally- you'll see)

I took notes, I took pictures (but not very many with the SLR... I guess I shouldn't have worried too much about that bag...), we set a record for amount of money charged to rooms (and that was with the dining plan), at the end of it all- the trip was everything I hoped it would be and we accomplished everything on our lists!

I can't wait to read all about it!!! Welcome back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter