What's available from Beaches &Cream to-go?

Abra Cat

DIS Veteran
Hi all-- I've been having some trouble getting a reservation for B&C for my mid-December trip. I haven't given up yet-- been checking several times a day, and I feel like I'll ultimately get a reservation-- but just in case... :crazy2:I wanted to ask here about to-go. It's been a few years since I got to-go at B&C, but I was wondering-- is it still available? And if so, is it just food, just dessert, or the full menu? Many thanks!

It is just ice cream, limited ice cream sundaes and drinks. Not a full menu at all

Menu Date: 06/2016

Ice Cream Creations
Hand-scooped Ice Cream Flavors:
Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Mint-Chocolate Chip, Coffee, Butter Pecan, and Rainbow Sherbet

Sugar Cone or Cup – $5.00 Single Scoop
snackoptionlogo.jpg
| $6.00 Double Scoop

Mini Mickey Sink – Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Ice Cream topped with Pineapple, Strawberry, Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter, Whipped Cream, Oreo Cookies, chewy Brownie, assortment of Sprinkles and Morsels and Cherries – $23.00

Ice Cream Sandwich – Your favorite ice cream flavor between two chocolate-chip cookies – $5.00
snackoptionlogo.jpg

Coke or Barq’s Root Beer Float – $5.50
snackoptionlogo.jpg

Beverages
Soda – Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Barq’s Root Beer – $3.20
snackoptionlogo.jpg

snackoptionlogo.jpg
= Snack on the Disney Dining Plan

** Menu and Prices are Subject to Change Without Notice **

Mini Mickey Sink – Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Ice Cream topped with Pineapple, Strawberry, Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter, Whipped Cream, Oreo Cookies, chewy Brownie, assortment of Sprinkles and Morsels and Cherries – $23.00

Please note, this is "mini sink" and not the monstrous one.

Thanks! Sorry to be late responding-- it was a watched thread, but I didn't get any notifications!

We've gotten milkshakes from the take out window. We don't eat any of the "sinks".

Last edited:
How many people will the Mickey Sink feed? Seems like it could easy feed a family of four! :yay:

This is on my "to do" list of places to eat at while visiting. Hoping to go during my March trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter