Whatever happened to Sunny Delight?

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
I seem to remember a girl drank so much of it that she turned orange. After that it kinda ebbed away. Does anyone here still get it?

I just searched the Kroger app and they are selling Sunny D for $3.79 a gallon.
$3.56 a gallon at Walmart. We had someone donate a bunch of it for our Little League pancake breakfast. They donated way way way way way more than we needed. We couldn't give the stuff away.

Our scouts often pick it out as part of their Sunday morning grab and go camping breakfast.

I drink Sunny Delight sometimes and it hasn't changed it's flavor and has always stayed the same and i'm surprised Sunny Delight is still the same. Another drink I can't figure out is still selling that is in competition with Sunny Delight is Tampico and I remember drinking Tampico in school during my school's snack time and I thought it tasted great but my mom drank Tampico once and she thought it had an aftertaste and she went back to Sunny Delight after that. But Sunny Delight continues to impress people and I wish they had more flavors like fruit punch peach blueberry and grape added to the list
And a celebrity fact you never knew about Sunny Delight,
In the classic 90's commercial for Sunny Delight one of the teens featured in that commercial is actor Seann William Scott and this commercial would make him really famous in Hollywood

I used to buy Sunny Delight all the time when my boys were in elementary/jr high. I haven't bought it in years!

Local grocery stores still sell it where I live. It isn't in the soft drink aisle but placed with other types of juice drinks like grape, apple, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter