• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what'd Ya'll do over the summer?

gatorsfan

Improvise Adapt Overcome...
Hey

I know i havnt been on in forever but I'm Back and i didnt see a thread like this so i decided to start one maybe bring back the memories :)

First to get reintroduced my name is Ian

I am 16

and live in Florida

Personally I went to Philly and spent a week just me and my uncle aunt and two cousins then went to Hawk Mountain Ranger School in Kempton PA and Hawk is the longest running search and rescue school in the country spent 6 nights in a tent and 2 under a tarp learned some important things and got certified to do search and rescue. thats part of the best summer of my life ill try and post pics sometime

But I wanna hear about what Ya'll did!

lets see if i can add a pic from hawk

phone8-5-12560.jpg
me and my buddy whos a medic after ranger school im in the orange shirt

Bonsoir Ian! Je m'appelle Meg! (Sorry- just been practicing French!)

I went to my Grandma's home in Dundee and had a holiday in the CairnGorm National Park in the Scottish Highlands. It was amazing!

The weather wasn't good throughout the summer and I did want to be in Florida a lot of the time. I wanted to go to France as we have done many times as a summer holiday as well as the CairnGorms but we saved the money for Florida. :surfweb:

I went to church camp in Colorado. It was SUPER AMAZING! :sunny:

And other than that it consited of doing nothing:happytv:Haha, I enjoyed that too.

--Olivia

Over the Summer I did a lot of things.

In June, it was my 13th bday! (we went to Hershey, Pennsylvania.)
In July, we went to Virginia Beach for three days. :beach:
In mid-August we went to Disney World for a week, stayed at the Contemporary Resort, and then went back home to PA.

I loved Summer. Thanks a lot for making this thread. It brings back all the good memories like you said. <3

Orreed said:
I went to church camp in Colorado. It was SUPER AMAZING! :sunny:

And other than that it consited of doing nothing:happytv:Haha, I enjoyed that too.

--Olivia

Not sure if I already said this Olivia (terrible memory again!) but my friend went to church camp- I'd never even heard of it before that. She said they studied the bible and stuff. I've always wondered what you do in church camp.

Glad to know I am not the only teen who sits around and does nothing! My dad seems to think every one else my age is out socializing haha!

expeditioneverestgrl said:
Over the Summer I did a lot of things.

In June, it was my 13th bday! (we went to Hershey, Pennsylvania.)
In July, we went to Virginia Beach for three days. :beach:
In mid-August we went to Disney World for a week, stayed at the Contemporary Resort, and then went back home to PA.

I loved Summer. Thanks a lot for making this thread. It brings back all the good memories like you said. <3

Sounds like a fun summer! What is even in Hershey? Is it linked to the chocolate? Sorry, I'm clueless lol. Wow it's nearly your birthday again then. 1 or 2 months! We went mid August in 2011 to WDW! I really like the summer! You're so lucky staying at the CR. :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It seems like so long ago!

I went to service camp in Georgia for a week. That was pretty amazing!

I took trips to the beach and to Kings Dominion with friends

And I went to summer camp for a month!! That's always great

I love summer so much!!!! Only a bit longer!!

Last summer was the best I've ever had. Went to Vegas with my friend and our girlfriends. Worked 40 hour weeks. Played in a sand volleyball league, sand volleyball tournaments and basketball leagues. Finished it off with a 2 week Disney vacation at the end of July :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter