• 1991/1992

• 1993/1994

• 1995/1996

Results are only viewable after voting.

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator

Almost my one year anniversary of being a DVC member! :cool1:

Woo hoo. I am the first that responded for 2005. Just bought one month ago. Going "home" in 17 days :) :)

Took the tour and then waited almost a year before we decided to join. Then 2 years for our add on.

Mary

We purchased on a November trip 2000. did our first (but not last????) add-on just last week! We love our DVC!!

:love: :love: :love: :love:

2000 @ BWV - sight unseen (had never even been to the Boardwalk!) :goodvibes

2002 @ BCV - still have never even been IN the Beach Club,
let alone stay there!!! :rolleyes1

Never even took a tour ... got all of our pre-DVC information right here on the DIS :disrocks:

2003 for us and loving it! Went back "Home" for the first time last Thanksgiving and was able to treat my parents to a trip to WDW rather than the other way around. Bought our first add-on earlier this year and now have 2 trips planned in the next few months.

Gotta love WDW and DVC!!! :cool1:

We bought in 1998. It was a good year for us, but that year is not included in the poll.

1995 - Just before the free pass program ended. Boy do we miss that perk.

We were at WDW in 1993 and I saw the DVC kiosk at Dixie Landings, but I never stopped to ask any questions. We ended up buying sight unseen in 1995.

1996- my kids are now 19 and 14 and wow I have so many memories of them growing up at the DVC resorts- went to the food and wine festival in October without them for the first time and my DH and I had a blast!!

We joined in 2002 after staying at the Disney Institute. Went on the tour the last day of our trip and joined 3 days later after getting home and realizing we needed to visit again, soon! We have NEVER regretted joining, just wish we had known about it sooner. :flower:

We just joined last week.. so 2005 :Pinkbounc
270 points at SSR
First trip planned for Mar '06 !

2005 - 10/20 - offsite.. toured a Marriott timeshare and DVC
2005 - 6/13 - Disneyland, CA
1986 - offsite
1976 - WDW stayed offsite

and then we bought more points 3 times (but I can't remember when)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter