What year 1st trip

Nanceliz319

Mouseketeer
What year did you first go to WDW? Just wondering.... my first trip was in 1977 when it was just the magic kingdom

1979 for me; chaperoning a school Teen Club Trip. Oh, the stories I could tell from that one :rolleyes2

My family didn't have the money to take me when I was a kid, so I didn't get there until 1992 when I was in my 20s and could pay for me and my Mom to go.

My first trip was in 1998 and I was 4 years old.

I don't remember too much from it but the memories I do have are very precious to me. Especially riding HM with my dad and being both terrified and amazed.

1984 for one day in the Magic Kingdom with my family. I count my first REAL trip as January 1995 for our honeymoon.

Umm it was 2006 I took my then 5 year old daughter on a once and done trip. That park didn't work out so well. The trip in 2021 staying at The Poly will be #6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter