• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What xtra adventures does DL offer?

itsreally4mommy

Mouseketeer
I wondered if DL offered extra adventures like WDW? Such as Perfectly Princess Tea Party, Pirate Adventure, etc. MY DD really wants to see Peter Pan and I would love for her to have a special adventure like the one at the Grand Floridian. I can't find anything on DL.

Well I am not sure about or what the tea party you are talking about. Disneyland offers in my eyes better then DW does like it is the original park. There is stuff about Walt. They have special tours about the park. I have not been to the world but i have been to DL 6X and love it. So ask questions.

There are the Character Meals, she may see Peter Pan there. He will also be in one of the parades.

There are also other things (I am sure that WDW is the same way) that are included in your pass price:
-Aladdin show
-Fantasmic
-Fireworks
-Block Party Bash
-Billy Hill and the Hillbillies
-Parades (one or two, depending on the time of year)
-Big Thunder Ranch Petting Barnyard
I am sure there are more, but that is all I can think of right now.

Also at Downtown Disney there are fun things to do (for a fee)
-Libby Lu
-ESPN Zone
-Build a Bear
and more!

There is a Pirate Dinner Show and Medieval Times Dinner show too, but they are about 2 miles away and not affiliated with Disney.

No Pirate Cruise like at WDW - they just don't have the space for things like that. There are plenty of tours and Character Meals, there are storytimes with princesses, etc. At the resorts they sometimes have special events planned - but they often change - so your best bet is to call the DLH and CG and ask what they are offering while you'll be there. I believe there is a new program at DL where you can cook with the cast members - making cookies, maybe?

Along with the storytime with the princesses. Aladdin and Jasmine have a storytime in Adventureland.

Also at DCA there are alot of "sit down" activities. From Playhouse Disney and the Muppets 3d to Golden Dreams and Its tough to be a bug. even dancing with the bugs at the Ugly Bug ball.

I saw Wendy and Peter Pan when we watched the Sword and the Stone .. the first one of the day with Merlin in Fantasyland.. it was at 10:30 I think. It will have listings if you pick up your guide at the gates.

I know that Disneyland has birthday parties for a fee. The child gets a meal, a hat, and a cake. The character dining is always a good choice. there is also plenty of tours. i saw this one tour when i was there where kids were sent on a treasure hunt through the park. i was on tom sawyer and their guide was a cast member but huck finn was helping them out with the clues. it looked really fun, i wanted to join in! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter