What would you splurge on if you won a big lottery

ottawamom

The "Air Miles" Lady
Just for fun, what would you splurge on if money wasn't an issue.

I was watching TV last night and an add came on for Emirates Airlines. They have these single person private cabins (?) on some flights. I would love to take one of those First Class everything included luxury flights. That or the one they show in "Crazy Rich Asians" with the sleeping pods.

What would you do?

I would help my parents retire - the moment I found out we won! They are in their early 70's and still working - because of numerous things. I would be helping them so that they could have an amazing retirement and just relax, do a little traveling and putter around.

We would do LOTS of travelling to decide where to have a vacation home ( it will someplace nice and warm/hot) - plus upgrade our current home!

Travel would include - extensive long cruises, going to many places we dream about - using first class fancy shmancy luxury flights!

And dh - he would buy ALL THE TOYS!!!! He could spend 2 million in a day with his dream list of toys!!!!!!

It's fun to just put out there what you might do. Reality is, none of us are likely to win but it's always nice to dream.
I'm always dreaming! I ask myself that exact same question so often!!!!! So it was easy for me to answer!!!!

I would love to be in the swanky fancy shmancy first class luxury flights!!!! Some day...some day

I'd make some large donations to a few local charities. Then I'd give each of our 5 kids a portion of the money (or set up trusts for them depending on their age) and set up a trust to pay my moms expenses/bills for the rest of her life. Next I'd plan an over-the-top trip to Disney World for our entire family. Then for the rest of my life I'd do random acts of kindness with our money. I will never forget how I felt one day when I was in the throws of last minute Christmas shopping (last minute for me means this happened in early December. :D ). I had to run in to Walmart for a few things and on the way out I decided to grab a sandwich at Subway. When I went to pay for my order, the cashier said, "Your bill has been taken care of." I looked around and there was no one that I knew sitting in the restaurant, so I asked who paid for it. She said there was a man who would come in every few weeks and tell the restaurant to run a tab for all of the the customers who came in while he was shopping and he'd stop and pay for it on his way out. I had to fight back the tears. I thought it was a really generous thing to do for strangers who may not have even needed it financially -- but it wasn't about the money, it was about spreading kindness. After that, I started trying to spread kindness when I could but on a much smaller scale that fit my budget. My favorite thing to do is go through the drive-thru at Chick-Fil-A (or any other restaurant) and buy a dozen cookies along with my food order. When I get to the window, I tell them not to give me the cookies but to hand them out to the next several cars. I would love to do more of that type of thing.

The Adventure by Disney trip that goes to every park in the world.
I would do a Disney trip around the world, but without the ABD, to have more time and a more relaxed trip.

I would go first class to New Zealand (from Europe) with Qatar airlines, in the plane that has a 1 bedroom suite and a butler. And the on New Zealand do the Red Carpet Lord of the Rings tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter