What would you order at Kona for breakfast?

Hello,
We just ate at Kona on Saturday. I ordered the Tonga Toast, my boys ordered Mickey pancakes and Mini french toast and the rest of the party ordered the Big Kahuna.
I have to say that I was not crazy about the Tonga Toast. I thought it was greasy and gave me a little of a stomach ache. Everyone else was happy with theirs though.
The Mickey pancakes are just one big pancake and two small pancakes for the ears.

Either the macadamia pineapple pancakes or Tonga toast are awesome!!! :thumbsup2

KC_D2_B_maincourse.jpg

KC_D6_P_maincourse.jpg

You have to try the Tonga toast if you haven't ever tried it. My husband always gets pancakes, french toast or the bacon and egg breakfast with toast, (says the biscuits aren't good!). I also like to get the fruit bowl. That is always refreshing and a great change after too much Disney food!

Either the macadamia pineapple pancakes or Tonga toast are awesome!!! :thumbsup2

KC_D2_B_maincourse.jpg

KC_D6_P_maincourse.jpg

Yum! Thanks for posting those.
Does anyone have a picture of the Big Kahuna or the entree with the pork? I have a feeling my husband is going to want that dish.

I definitely want to try the macademia nut pancak,es but if I can get them in a big kahuna I want them!! I wonder if you can get the strawberry sauce from the tonga toast with them...?

Yum! Thanks for posting those.
Does anyone have a picture of the Big Kahuna or the entree with the pork? I have a feeling my husband is going to want that dish.
I am not sure what is the Big Kahuna breakfast but I had their steak & egg. It was spectacular.

KC_D2_P_maincourse.jpg

My husband and I always share an order of Tonga Toast, nearly every visit to Disney World. It is very sweet; that's why we share it. It's crusted in sugar. It could be a dessert. But it is divine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter