What would you have been doing this weekend IF the Virus hadn't interfered?

I was supposed to be cheering for my daughter’s team in a volleyball tournament. They had such a fabulous team this year. Gold medal champs in their 13’s division at two tournaments already. The girls are so disappointed.
We hope they get to compete at nationals in Orlando in June. I don’t know if the tournament will go forward, or if they will have any games or practice time before that.

What we do most weekends: Going to one of the Dinsey parks or Universal parks. Most likely we would have gone to Epcot Friday evening. And given how hot it was this weekend in Florida we probably would have hit a water park Saturday.

Not too much different as we have been working on some projects at home. However, 1 caveat would be the 2 week countdown to DS27s and helping with anything needed, final count for the rehearsal dinner we were hosting. All if it has been postponed. It was an agonizing few days but we knew it was coming, but when reality hit, it was pretty disappointing. We are grateful and blessed to be healthy and pray it remains that way.

We boiled crawfish today with a few immediate family members whom we see everyday who live on our street. Today felt like a normal spring day for once b/c that’s something we probably would have done anyway,

I would have been in Disney World. Today we would've been in Epcot eating shawarma and now I would've been on the plane coming home.

I would’ve been off yesterday after a beach trip. Back to work today. Painted a bedroom instead today.

Kind of worked out missing the trip though. The weather was cool (50’s) and rainy on and off. Wouldn't have been a great time weather wise, but still missed being there.

I would have been checking and double checking my itinerary for a (now cancelled) April 2020 trip to disneyworld.

Oh and I would have also been working on my itinerary for my (now postponed, likely cancelled) July 2020 trip to Tokyo for the Olympics.

These will be the most expensive staycations I have ever taken. :)

I would have been doing a 10k race in my town. Got cancelled and rescheduled to August. I'm going to try and use the extra time to train harder and upgrade my distance to a half-marathon!

I would have been able to have my Mom over for dinner to enjoy the lasagna I made, instead I had to deliver it in a container and talk to her from a distance for 5 minutes. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter