• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you do - Trip near President's Day

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
Hi guys,

What would you suggest-- we're looking at going to DL around President's Day as we are planning to meet some friends on the actual holiday.... would you go and spend the few days before at DL and leave just after Pres.Day or would you arrive just before Pres.Day and leave at the end of that week.

Which do you think will have less crowds, this is my first trip back to DL since 94!! It's a long time coming and we want to get the biggest bang for buck with the parks being less busy so we can see/do more.

Thanks! :)

We went sat/sun of pres weekend last year and it was not crowded at all. Sunday was much more than saturday. However, the weather was super chilly with rain showers and I know that kept the crowds away. We didn't mind because I knew it'd be packed otherwise. We did leave the parks earlier than usual each day due to being wet/cold. I believe that the weekend is normally pretty crowded so I'd go that monday and stay the days following if you are able.

Thanks Krissy... I think we will spend the extra time there after Pres Day rather than before... Want to sneak in some time in San Fran, I think maybe we'll do that before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter