What would you do? MNSSHP or another day's ticket?

bearybubba

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are participating in the Wine and Dine weekend in November. We are using a travel partner for our bibs and we are required to purchase a 2-day park ticket with our package. We are trying to decide whether to get a 3-day park ticket or go to the party (as long as it is offered, we would be going to the Oct 30th party). We have never been to the party but have gone to MVMCP and have enjoyed it very much.
Which would you choose and why?
Thanks in advance for any insight!

I would absolutely do the party! You can relax the day of, enjoy your resort, have a leisurely meal, and then go to the park at 4. The party is quite possibly my favorite thing to do at MK!

Another party vote here! ::yes::

If we had to pick one 'special event' a year to plan a trip around, it would be MNSSHP.

I’ll be the lone dissenter. I would (and do) always choose longer trips over hard ticket events, dessert parties, PPO breakfasts, etc. That said, I never visit WDW for just 2-3 days because I have to buy plane tickets and a short trip just isn’t worth it to me.

Depends on what you want from the party. We have yet to do a MNSSHP because of the rain chances effecting the parade. We finally did a MVMCP this year and....it rained when there was a slim chance and the parade was cut in half. We of course got to do rides and snack stations, but the parade was a huge factor for us and I am still saddened by it. Just for that reason I am probably going to stir clear of parties, unless I move there!!!

I'd say do the party! Make sure to take advantage of the early entrance prior to the start of the party so you can make the most of your day!

I would do the party, take advantage of the 4pm park entry and cover all you want in MK and then use your 2 day park tickets for 2 other parks.

Don't forget you will still need to buy admission to the park. So you will need the 3 day ticket and the party ticket if you want to do it. Or just a 2 day ticket and go to a party on one of those nights that you already have admission for.

Don't forget you will still need to buy admission to the park. So you will need the 3 day ticket and the party ticket if you want to do it. Or just a 2 day ticket and go to a party on one of those nights that you already have admission for.

Not sure if I'm reading your post correctly, but just FYI for those reading along, if you plan on just going to MNSSHP you do not need regular park admission AND a party ticket. You just need a party ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter