• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you change about your area?

Roads with more lanes, no more building huge neighborhoods without additional roads/wider roads, more access to the interstate, a LOT more schools to keep up with all of the building and growth. Son's school stays well over capacity every year, even after rezoning. There is so much out of control building, with little to no plan for all of the people

More stuff to do. You have to drive to a neighboring town to shop, see a movie, etc. There's nothing within walking distance of me except for a RiteAid pharmacy. Not exactly living it up to pick up prescriptions.

Housing for the homeless so they don't have to camp out on sidewalks and along the river. Having volunteered at the homeless shelter I realize we need to do more than provide housing, but at least it's a start. And I also realize that for a variety of reasons, some of the homeless don't want housing.

All my town needs is a Waffle House. I wouldn't be opposed to commercial air service at the airport two blocks from my house either.

No icy winter weather. We are always that pink band on the weather screen between blue snow and green rain. UGH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter