what would be your ultimate DVC stay?

You might want to consider what a couple does at HHI. They're a couple who reserves a GV in January, when points are super low. GVs there have fireplaces, and in January, the people spend the entire stay in their villa with the fireplace going. Umm, I'm not sure if they're doing anything else to keep themselves busy.

LOL :blush:

Don't know if I would say it's our ultimate stay ,but it's pretty dame good anyway
Next week we are staying
3 nights at BCV
3 nights AKL club level (still can't belive our luck getting this booking )
4 nights at VGF ( our home resort )
3 nights vero beach
And finally driving to port canaveral for a cruise on freedom of the seas for 7 nights

I think I would do 3 weeks with a combo of 4-5 resorts

3 nights to start at AKL (just relax at the pool and enjoy the resort)
5 nights Poly
5 nights BCV
5 night BLT
3 nights VWL

1 week in an OKW GV, #15, followed by another week in a BLT GV, followed by a third week in a Kidani GV, ending with a fourth week in a BWV GV. I would share the month of stays with close family and friends so all could experience the magic!

A week each in every one of resorts in a grand villa :) And I would finish up in a Poly Bungalow.

Don't know if I would say it's our ultimate stay ,but it's pretty dame good anyway
Next week we are staying
3 nights at BCV
3 nights AKL club level (still can't belive our luck getting this booking )
4 nights at VGF ( our home resort )
3 nights vero beach
And finally driving to port canaveral for a cruise on freedom of the seas for 7 nights
Wow!!! How many points is that?

I've always wanted to go for two weeks. One at BLT and one at Poly. JOY!

As we are talking dreams, it would be a mixture.

Cruise from Hawaii to Alaska down to California, through the Panama Canal with a week at a Poly Bungalow. Then cruise up the east coast and across the Atlantic to throw in a cruise around Northern Europe, down to the Med. Add in a week at Disney Paris and then cruise back across the Atlantic.

Very unlikely but we can dream.

10-14 days AKL-CL 1 BR for half and any monorail resort (maybe all) for half...ok maybe 3 weeks :)

Using points to stay in the Cinderella suite in the castle!
oh, can't do that... bummer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter