What would be to long?

marcus.ka

Disney Hotel Fan
I have a question for you all:

What is in your opinion to long for DLP??

Usually we stay 2 nights and 3 entire days.
So what would be too long for you? :confused3
3nights and 4 days or 4nights and 5 days or or??

We only talk here about staying at the resort! (no daytrips to Paris or so!)

I'm courios for your answers!

Both of our trips were for a full week. We could easily have stayed longer. And there are still things I haven't seen or done.

Admittedly, we are total Disney park fanatics, but I'm sure my opinion is still valid??? :confused3 :rotfl: :confused3 :rotfl:

:Pinkbounc

We have been 3 times and each time stayed for 4 nights and 5 days and could happily have stayed longer. It would take a long time to get bored there!!!!! :sunny:

Snap Jody!!! :sunny: We posted at exactly the same time with an almost identical message!! :sunny:

Welcome to the DIS Marcus.

I think that 3 nights, 4 days is about right. Gives plenty of time to ride your favourite attractions a few times, and enough time to soak up the wonderful atmosphere around the parks. If you want to do a bit more than the parks, perhaps a day in Paris, some time shopping in Val d'Europe, a visit to Versailles, etc, then you might need more time.

Regards

Rob

marcus.ka said:
I have a question for you all:

What is in your opinion to long for DLP??

Usually we stay 2 nights and 3 entire days.
So what would be too long for you? :confused3
3nights and 4 days or 4nights and 5 days or or??

We only talk here about staying at the resort! (no daytrips to Paris or so!)

I'm courios for your answers!

Hi Marcus,
welcome to this board :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :love:

for us it is never too long :rotfl: :rotfl:
the longest time we stayed at DLRP was last year for christmas from 18th till 26th December. That was 8 nights and it was great.
Usually we are going for 2 or 3 nights and this is okay when you know that you will be back soon

Greets Renate :wizard:

OK. I was 8 times at DLP, and the longest visit was 3 nights/3 days!

In May we will stay 4 nights and 5 days!

Now I think that 4 nights 5 days could be a bit too long. I don't know why. Maybe after 4 days Disney with funny music all day long, and messages like "please enter to the right side"; this could be a bit too much Dinsey?

But that is just my opinion!

But during this visit we will take up our time. We will make long walks (e.g.through the hotels), and we will visit the outlet center, we will do a guided tour, and we want do everything without ruffle!
:flower: :flower: :flower:

We are going for our first DLP trip in June & weare going for a week. People have said to us that the visit can easily be made much shorter than that but my walking isn't great & I'll need several rests along the way so a week will do us fine I think. Not having to rush & plently of time to to do/see other things as well.
Marcus, I know what you mean about 'too much Disney' (horrors! could there really be such a thing?! :rotfl2: ) - 3 years ago we took our 10 year old nephew to WDW & stayed at the All Star Sports resort. It was great but I did feel a need to have a 'break' from Disney on a couple of days! I NEVER thought I'd feel like that in million years. Too much of a good thing perhaps? ;)
I really miss Disney when we have to come home.

Hi and welcome to Dis :wave:

On our previous visits we have stayed 3nights/4 days. This summer we had no hesitation in deciding to go for 7nights/8 days :banana:
This will give us time to go to the park in the morning. Back to hotel (or in our case Davy Crockett Ranch) at lunchtime. Possibly visit the other hotels.
Later back to the park :sunny:

I'm sure there is a cutoff when you would want a break, but don't imagine we would be in the position to test that unless we win the lottery :Pinkbounc

Reid

I've always stayed 2 nights with two days in the parks. Next time I'm planning to make it three nights so I can make sure I have a full day on the last day rather than galloping back early to meet the coach.

I've been for a two-night stay with one day in the park (FAR too short!) and a four-night stay with two days in the park and one day in Paris, which wasn't long enough for me either. We could definitely have done with at least one more day in the park... and that was before WDS opened!

This June we're going for four nights, with five days in the parks. I wanted to go for longer of course, but that was about as much as we could afford this time! I'm so excitedddddd. ::MinnieMo

We've always gone for 3 nights/ 4 days, though ideally I would love to go for at least four nights - and preferably at least once a year!!! :)

Welcome to the DIS!! :wave2:

We always go for 4 nights/5 days and that is perfect for us. Last summer my brother came with us and he thought it was definately too long - 2 days would have been enough for him.

Welcome to the Dis marcus.ka!

For us, we have previously done a 4 day / 3 night trip. I could easily have spent another 2 nights there and not seen everything.

I'm also not sure my opinion is that valid as my ideal job would be to work in one of the shops in Main Street, USA (I'm not fussy as to which Disney Park ;) ) so that I could see the happy faces pouring into the park all day long :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter