• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What words or phrases did you find yourself using this year?

In our teenager household.
Go off.
Oh, nooooooooooooooo.
Fire.
That ain't it, Chief.
Bet.
Oh they did you dirty.
If I didn't hear it, I can't agree to it.
I can't do it, Captain.
What a bunch of marshmallows.
Flipping a U-e. (Oldest is driving)
Da*n it or Sh*t, I forgot my mask again. (Me turning around walking back to the car to get my mask that I've forgotten for the 1000 time)

"its amazing how many peoples noses dont work" (when folks dont cover the nose), does an audible eye roll work? its super loud in my head when my tweenager just knows everything these days lol

I’m not going to argue it with you, the rule is you must wear a mask in the hospital.

Every Wednesday I'm met at the door of the hospital with whom I refer affectionally to as The Door Patrol. This Wednesday will mark my 94th time going in (during Covid) and being greeted by these two. I have special chocolates for them when I go in this week. :love: Their job has not always been fun. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter