What will you eat at 50's?

Last time I went, I had the crab cake appetizer, fried chicken, PB&J milkshake, and a cherry coke.

It was all good (in a Cracker-Barrelish sort of way), especially the PB&J milkshake.

Overall, I'm a fan of this place and would return (and I was a bit skeptical when I made the ADR).

Another vote for the sampler...All my fav's w/out having to make any decisions....Also wash it down with either a vanilla coke or a PB&J shake.lol....Yum Yum:banana:

We've enjoyed 50's every time we've eaten there!....the kids especially like it when the servers harp on Momma about her elbows on the table! :blush:
Sampler platter has plenty of food...we split 3 different meals between 5 of us, and had stuff still left on the plates...well...except me...the server "made me" eat all my green beans! Fried chicken really hits the spot! :thumbsup2

I had the fish of the day with the suggested wine & it was amazing ! DH had the sampler & the Boston Cream parfait. He loved the sampler (tons of food) & devoured the dessert.

I had a taste of almost everything & it was really good :thumbsup2I did order the seafood salad as an appetizer & it was not worth the price. It was yummy but tiny portion & for the price :rolleyes2

Enjoy popcorn::

I had the fried chicken last week. It was great.

A person at the table next to me ordered the salmon and that looked good. She ate every bit too. LOL

I just checked the menu at all eats and realized that my son's and my favourite meal is gone from the menu :( we used to always get the steak at 50's PT....one of our favourite meals! Sadly now that it is gone, I had to cancel our Ressie there as nothing else appeals to us. Thankfully something was available at Sci FI diner for the same time, so I guess it's burger night for us now, I'm going to miss PT :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter