What Will You Celebrate Tour

Ours was part of the morning news board-cast, I would watch the local news and they should announce times, here in TO they started the announcements on Monday.

Pj

Anyone in Milwaukee area who is interested they will be at the Chase Tower at the corner of Wisconsin and Water. No known time yet.:cool1:

ok guys, heres the tour list i found.

http://www.disneyparkscelebrations.com/tour-schedule.aspx

only issue is, for detroit, they list two places. campus martius in detroit, then on the next line it says royal oak. very confusing. :confused: also, there is no time listed. so if anyone has that info PLEASE post. i hope this has helped someone!!

Here's some information on the Royal Oak event:
http://www.dailytribune.com/articles/2008/09/24/news/srv0000003579220.txt

This will take place in the evening, so my guess is that the Campus Martius event will probably occur earlier in the day. :)

Here are some photos from the first stop here in Toronto.
IMG_1602.jpg
IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg
IMG_1608.jpg

Jasmine from Camp Rock
IMG_1612.jpg
IMG_1614.jpg
IMG_1615.jpg

Just like the magic kingdom,
IMG_1619.jpg

The Prize drawing
IMG_1624.jpg

Some special guests
IMG_1627.jpg
IMG_1625.jpg

It was fun, my first time at something like this.

Pj

Thanks for posting the pictures, pjpoohbear!

Anyone in Milwaukee area who is interested they will be at the Chase Tower at the corner of Wisconsin and Water. No known time yet.:cool1:

THANKS!!

Well, gosh, since I only work a couple blocks away, and DH works a couple blocks away in the other direction, I suppose we may HAVE to go. It would be nice to know what time though...

So, I'm assuming here that the times can vary depending upon the city? They won't always be mornings or evenings? I'm hoping for an evening in Atlanta because I have to work that day. *crosses fingers*

The map shows Pittsburgh as being on 10/6/09............is that accurate?? It isn't next month, but NEXT YEAR...............I am suprised that they would be trying to promote that late in the year..........

I'd really like to know about Pittsburgh. The tour comes here a week before I head to WDW... what a great way to get pumped up!!

We are close to Pittsburgh too! I cannot wait to find out where they are having this event?

The map shows Pittsburgh as being on 10/6/09............is that accurate?? It isn't next month, but NEXT YEAR...............I am suprised that they would be trying to promote that late in the year..........

It says online somewhere Southside Works. I'll be there with my lucky son! Is it true that they are giving away a trip at each city on that day?:confused3

The map shows Detroit as 10/3/09 I assume it's a typo since the information about the Royal Oak stop appears to be for 10/3/08.

I just wish I could get some info on the Campus Martius stop since I work in downtown Detroit :confused3

ETA: I just checked the map for Toronto and it says 9/24/09 so this must be a typo since this event took place already.

ok detroit/royal oak people.
im planning on wearing a lime green mickey! anyone else? i think it would be fun to identify the other dis-ers there!!! :goodvibes
i will be attending the royal oak event. looks like the city is really putting this event together and offering us alot! i mean, a movie too!? how fun will that be?? :woohoo:

I have that whole weekend off, it'll be nice to get us even more excited about our trip, because we leave 5 weeks later!!!! The kids still don't know we're going this year, so I'll just tell them that Mickey came to visit us instead!!

Minneapolis Update:

On last night's 9:00pm news and they said that there is a new sponser for the Holidazzle parade this year but it's not being announced yet. There will be a practice parade on Nicollet Mall Thursday at 11:00am with a "special celebrity guest as grand marshall". Um, I'm guessing that would be Mickey?! With the previous bits of information given about the Minneapolis stop it totally makes sense that this Holidazzle practice parade is really Disney coming to town!

Nicollet Mall, 11:00am, parade!! :banana:

Unfortunately, I can't get off work during that time on this short of notice. I've even spent time trying to figure out how I can play hooky for a couple hours. I hope lots of people show though and that it's fun! If you go, please take and post pics!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter