What will you be doing by January 2025?

Why would you have so much federal deducted if you got it all back?
Because that is what the withholding tables suggest for the IRA withdrawals we were projected to make. Only had 25% withheld l fed and state combined.

What are you talking about??? That has nothing to do with my comment. I was responding to your statement that people who work in local TV don’t make big money. Which you have frequently said you never made big money. And you also recently said you were in the 32% tax bracket when you were working. The 32% tax bracket starts at over $360K for married filing joint. By no stretch of the imagination is that not “big money”. Even “before deductions.”
No, YOU said I was in a 32% tax bracket in post # 13. I just know my IRA withholding is 5% state and 20% federal, not sure where you got 32%.
The $50 minimum wage comment is germane since that is what some in power believe is the minimum living wage.

No, YOU said I was in a 32% tax bracket in post # 13. I just know my IRA withholding is 5% state and 20% federal, not sure where you got 32%.
The $50 minimum wage comment is germane since that is what some in power believe is the minimum living wage.

Several weeks ago you said that you were in the 32% bracket while you were working. Maybe you misspoke back then??? I’m merely pointing out that no one is in the 32% bracket if they’re making low pay. What some one else thinks should be minimum wage has nothing to do with what current tax bracket levels are.

Several weeks ago you said that you were in the 32% bracket while you were working. Maybe you misspoke back then??? I’m merely pointing out that no one is in the 32% bracket if they’re making low pay. What some one else thinks should be minimum wage has nothing to do with what current tax bracket levels are.
I sure don't recall that. To be honest, even now I have no idea what percentage tax bracket I am in.

On January 20, 2025 (around 12 noon) I will most likely be dismayed
at who is being sworn in as President, if either of the 2 likely candidates
has their hand on the Bible.
I will then be praying for our country even more fervently than I do now
and will continue for the next four years.

On January 20, 2025 (around 12 noon) I will most likely be dismayed
at who is being sworn in as President, if either of the 2 likely candidates
has their hand on the Bible.
I will then be praying for our country even more fervently than I do now
and will continue for the next four years.
If I were you, I’d live by Hook’s words. Prayers got us here….

January 2025….

We’ll be in WDW at the very beginning on the month.

DH & I will be looking forward to our 30th anniversary in June (I doubt we’ll do anything big)

DD20 will be in her last semester of undergrad - she’ll be graduating in 3 years. Doing a small party and getting her set up in an apartment wherever she goes to grad school is why we aren’t doing a big 30th anniversary trip - no time and I don’t want to spend the extra money. It’s ok - we’ll do something for another anniversary.

• Love
Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter