What will I do on the Fantasy?!?! Lol

Kevrock

Earning My Ears
My daughter and I are on the Disney Fantasy at the end of April. I am so looking forward to it but thinking what will I do on a ship,while she is at the kids club? Gym, hot tub and pool but will I get bored?? I am a very social guy but just a little worried that there will be some quiet times......

Man, I wish I had your problem.... lol.... I would bring a book, sit on the open deck. Take one of those wine/whiskey/mixology classes. Watch some of the movies that I have been trying to catch up on.... go take a nap.... My kids never really liked the club/lab....my older one loves the Edge now, but my younger one is still always hanging out with us....

My daughter and I are on the Disney Fantasy at the end of April. I am so looking forward to it but thinking what will I do on a ship,while she is at the kids club? Gym, hot tub and pool but will I get bored?? I am a very social guy but just a little worried that there will be some quiet times......
Well, there's always O'Gill's (sports bar). Or just sitting on the promenade deck watching the ocean go by (or reading). It's a vacation - relax. Check out your Navigator's each night for what's going on daily. You may find that there's something you're interested in during a time your daughter wants to be in the club.

Have you had a talk with her about having some "together time" for both of you? There will be activities geared toward family groups also.

Haaaa thanks for the replies and tips, we will spend lots of time together!!! Will meet lots of people, I always do :)

I'm sure you will find something to do. I had planned to actually make it to the gym and workout while on the WBTA since it was a long 14 night cruise but somehow I found other things to occupy my time. Maybe this year on the Hawaiian cruise I might get to the gym.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter